Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by ladyborsa.com, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Questo add-on è uno dei più interessanti e utili. Molto semplice da utilizzare con un'interfaccia intuitiva e pratica. Durante la lettura di di articoli consente anche di copiare il documento o le parti più interessanti e rileggerlo attentamente in un secondo momento in modo semplice.
- by Firefox user 12535092, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5What are you doing reading this? Just download it.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello,
Please contact us at below support email address so that we can look into it more thoroughly.
Could you please provide Firefox version, add-on version and operating system details? If possible, please send us the screenshot of the issue.
- by Melarina, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does just as it says. Easy to modify while you are in Reader mode. I use it many times everyday. Plus I can modify the font size easily so I don't have to wear my glasses when I get migraines.
- by SilverAngel, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5For me, it's the tool I have been waiting for! Have been noticing that font is not black anymore but grey, WT? I really have a problem reading grey small font....With READER I can now actually SEE what I am reading...it's turned my life around....no more sore shoulders, from being humped over, nose to screen trying to read something....one click, hey presto! Wonderful. Thanks sooo much Baris....Have tried Bookmarking (very good) and a few other things, all pretty good for me, 9.9 out of 10....There was a little thing I didn't like, but not enough to even remember what it was, Love it Baris...Sylvia xx
- by parviz meshkatian, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have to update my previous review because after a while in the wild, now I believe that Reader is the most user friendly option and we should support you.
Reader is the most valuable alternative after the abandoned Tidyread. Simple and straightforward.
Please let users to report bugs directly from your add-on menu without having to sign-in to send emails.
Keep up the good work. The cluttered web needs you!
- by Milos Vukelic, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Probably the best reader for stripped down text views of articles. Though one problem I encountered with using it is that it won't work on certain webpages. Is there a reason for this ?
- by Ciclovi, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Permite leer textos de páginas, con color de fuente y tamaño a elección. También se puede elegir un color de fondo que sea más relajado para la vista que el habitual fondo blanco. También funciona con los pdf abiertos en el navegador. Buena!
- by John, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I really enjoy using reader. It does a great job of making so many web sites easier on the eyes and less noisy with all of their adds and sidebars removed. I don't mind that it is an extra mouse click when I want to use it because the adds need to be displayed for the content authors to get paid. But a better user experience is just one mouse click away. I really miss it when I don't have it available. I don't use a lot of add ons, but this is such a simple and polished solution that I am willing to keep it installed.
One feature that would be nice though, I use news360 and the detailed articles tend to show up with a news360 navigation bar on the top and the content in what I assume is an iframe window beneath. I know iframes are a pain to work with but I don't know how Reader works. Is it possible for reader to detect such a circumstance and find the text in the iframe and render accordingly? Right now it seems to choke in that use case. Great product either way. I know new360 isn't the only news aggregator to use this sort of a presentation solution so this should be useful to a wider audience than just new360 users. News aggregators being so common now, I hope this can be supported.
- by dvsxy, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a very good implementation.
I'd been looking for a local Readability implementation for a while. No-one seemed to care that a server-side script wasn't future-proof or trustworthy. This (which I think is entirely local) seems to do the job.
I would suggest moving the styling options into the Add-ons Options page, rather than having a dropdown on the button. A user is only likely to change the style once and doing this would save space on the toolbar.
- by scooterdog, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5By adding a simple 'R' icon to the toolbar, it makes one main page that I read often clean and uncluttered. Great options for % width, font choice and size, what else is there to ask?
Five stars, great add-on!