Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17515536, 4 months ago
Really cool extension but the highlight shortcut is not working and never has on firefox. Edit : Lowering rating as nothing is done for that small shortcut issue on firefox despite many support tickets along the months.
- Rated 3 out of 5by A Web Developer, 2 months agoI'm a paid Raindrop.io subscriber and I think the service is great. The Firefox extension less so, for on simple reason: It refuses to log me in. I can log into the site just fine but the extension doesn't connect to that existing session.
Even when I do manage to log in, in every extension (Chrome, Firefox, even the mobile app) there's a good chance I'll have been logged out when I come back to the app.
I reached out for support before and was able to get logged in, but now it's no longer working again. I'm sure that I could reach out to the developer, troubleshoot it again, etc., thus why I'm giving it 3 stars instead of 1. That also wouldn't stop it from logging me out every 90 days or whatever, since that session length is clearly an intentional choice on the part of the developer.
I've been using (and paying for) this service for over a year for the convenience it offers. Having to use the website or a different browser to use it drops that convenience down a couple notches.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13450804, 3 months agoAll the thumbnails are now gone in Firefox tab, please fix it, love your app, but this was really helpful to see icons rather than seeing everything the same as it is now.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jason S, 8 months agoBeen loving this bookmark manager for a couple years now. Just noting that compatibility issues you are hopefully looking at for the new Orion browser. I've tried installing both Firefox and Chrome versions and you can login fine, but clicking on the toolbar icon after that doesn't acknowledge you are logged in to use but opens the page, where you are logged in!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17093638, 9 months agoI love this app, but not the recent update to the little pop-up box when you make bookmarks. Before, the pop-up box was like a mini version of the webapp and it was easy to quickly save bookmarks and view different categories. Now, I have to click through to the website if I want to see what I already have saved in my folders. And, I have to remember to press "Save" which is a tough adjustment since before you didn't have to, and I have lost a couple of websites I intended to bookmark because of that. Additionally, it doesn't remember the last folder I was working in anymore, so now I have to manually select the folder I wish every time.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Vera, 9 months agoit works fine, except for some time now if I click the widget, the resulting pop-up shake back and forth, as if the window is constantly trying to resize. Which makes is way harder to click correctly on something and is very annoying to look at.