- by eklenti1, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sync no ? Xmarks best sory
Developer responseposted 2 years agoWe do not promoted that our extension is could sync with Firefox. Sorry for misunderstanding!
You always could import your existing bookmarks and try to use Raindrop through extension. If it doesn't fit your requirements, you could export all bookmarks back!
- by Sarah Welch, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5I took off one star for the fact that there's no option available to readjust/resize images to fit the frame. Therefore my photos get cut off which is enough to make me look elsewhere for other alternatives...otherwise this would've easily gotten my 5 star vote.
- by Sarat1358, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this extension! I was looking for it for a while to have my bookmarks in all of my browsers and devices.
I don't know why "Speed Dial" does not work on Firefox.
- by greggha, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is outstanding. After trying many script/memory/disk space heavy alternatives to simple bookmarking - happening upon Raindrop.io was very satisfying. As a business operator with countless resources to monitor from economics, law/regulatory changes, supplier websites and everything in between - Raindrop.io has made bookmarking as simple as the classic NetScape implementation of "bookmarks" and added a visually elegant UI with low requirements, and easy navigation/functionality.
I can't recommend Raindrop.io enough! The price is reasonable as well - and there is nothing that makes you itch for the paid version - although people with many, many websites to keep up with will find the subscription to be a great productivity asset. In any case it's always nice to support open source software with a donation!
Very Nice Work, Rustem Mussabekov!
::: Greg Jankowski :::
::: International Operations Manager :::
::: Strength Supply :::
- by Miloš Lapiš, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was looking for something like this really long time. I tried many other solutions, commercial or open source, but now I am happy. There are some very small problems in rendering under some conditions but it does not matter.