- Rated 4 out of 5by Combateye, a month agoNice add-on. Currently the save bookmark hotkey does not work, which is a very big problem. (The other 3 seem to be fine.)
It would be nice if Raindrop.io had an archive feature.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13450804, a year agoAll the thumbnails are now gone in Firefox tab, please fix it, love your app, but this was really helpful to see icons rather than seeing everything the same as it is now.
- Rated 4 out of 5by scaradim, 2 years agoGood experience till now. Please note some improvement suggestion: change the color of the firefox add-on icon in the bar in case the current page is already bookmarked. e.g. use blue if it's present in at least one collection else no color as now.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Luxious, 4 years agoHi! I'm using this service for a short time (a month) but I really like it. I could reorganize all my shortcuts and the icons for the folders it's really a game-changer. By the way, I found a bug! The shortcut Ctrl+Shift+E is not working in Firefox (Win10). And the add-on setting Hotkey link is not opening any settings panel. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15058196, 4 years agoWould likely have rated it 5 stars, but the fact is that I cannot get the mini-app to work (can't go beyond login) - however, I can still add the bookmarks, so it's a nuisance mostly.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14995632, 5 years agoI do like this and use it a lot. I'd really like the omnibox search options to work better. Right now it shows a bunch of html code in my search results.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Elvis, 5 years agoHi, In Firefox Quantum 65.0.1 64 Bits, the button of this extension dont change to blue when you save a web and still in the same page, instead this, the button become invisible. Please, can you fix this? Is one of my favorites extensions. Fix this and I will to change to 5 stars... Thanks...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13920633, 5 years agoHotkey settings currently appear to be broken. Clicking it opens a new tab and does nothing else; otherwise, I keep raindrop in every browser on every machine I use.