Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15058196, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Would likely have rated it 5 stars, but the fact is that I cannot get the mini-app to work (can't go beyond login) - however, I can still add the bookmarks, so it's a nuisance mostly.
- by Firefox user 14995632, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I do like this and use it a lot. I'd really like the omnibox search options to work better. Right now it shows a bunch of html code in my search results.
- by Firefox user 14766828, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Although raindrop is still under development, it is a very good bookmarking tool. I can't say I'm anything close to an expert nor have I tried their competitors, but I would absolutely recommend not only the free version of this app (which gives EVERYTHING you need, with the exception being nested favorites), but the paid version is only 3 a month. (You DO get nested collections with that, not to mention a bunch of other goodies as well.) The devs offer the ability to vote on what feature should be implemented next, and that means a lot to me as a consumer. I've had firefox completely delete all my bookmarks before, YEARS of stuff just lost. But raindrop had me covered, as I had already imported all my stuff in there.
Its really only going to get better as time goes on. If I could complain about 1 thing, it would be the ablitity to organize WITHOUT clicking and dragging. As in "move item 101 to position 3". Because it will make you drag something from a list of hundreds all the way to the top, and don't slip up, or you start again. That does suck.
Nevertheless, I wholeheartedly recommend this addon, and I do recommend spending the 3 bucks a month on the pro features too. It will make it worth your time, especially for those of you interested in game design or journalism. The amount of things you need to link back to in those fields is an honest nightmare, and I'd die without a software like this.
- by ananda96, a year agoRated 1 out of 5It would be perfect if there would be a visible ICON!
FF Dark Mode: Icon dissapeared.
Otherwise a very good Manager.
I downrated this extension:
although promised icon ist still invisible for dark modes users. a mess!!!!
- by Rohit Goswami, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It's pretty neat. Works well in conjunction with Instapaper for things I want to read. I use this to track things, while Instapaper works for things I read.
- by Elvis, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, In Firefox Quantum 65.0.1 64 Bits, the button of this extension dont change to blue when you save a web and still in the same page, instead this, the button become invisible. Please, can you fix this? Is one of my favorites extensions. Fix this and I will to change to 5 stars... Thanks...
- by Firefox user 13920633, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Hotkey settings currently appear to be broken. Clicking it opens a new tab and does nothing else; otherwise, I keep raindrop in every browser on every machine I use.
- by Firefox user 14453953, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5After updating to 63.0.3 I've been noticing Firefox eating up to 100% of my mac laptop CPU, making everything unusable and even making the whole OS crash twice. After a research, I found this app to be the source of the problem. I don't know why and how, but this needs to be addressed...
- by larryjr, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't actually sync with Firefox at allWe do not promoted that our extension is could sync with Firefox. Sorry for misunderstanding!
You always could import your existing bookmarks and try to use Raindrop through extension. If it doesn't fit your requirements, you could export all bookmarks back!