Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12967670, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5All my bookmarks that hold all the black businesses I discovered just mysteriously disappeared!!! NONE of my other bookmarks disappeared which is VERY strange. I've sent multiple emails and received no response!
- by Sarah Welch, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I took off one star for the fact that there's no option available to readjust/resize images to fit the frame. Therefore my photos get cut off which is enough to make me look elsewhere for other alternatives...otherwise this would've easily gotten my 5 star vote.
- by Sarat1358, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this extension! I was looking for it for a while to have my bookmarks in all of my browsers and devices.
I don't know why "Speed Dial" does not work on Firefox.
- by greggha, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is outstanding. After trying many script/memory/disk space heavy alternatives to simple bookmarking - happening upon Raindrop.io was very satisfying. As a business operator with countless resources to monitor from economics, law/regulatory changes, supplier websites and everything in between - Raindrop.io has made bookmarking as simple as the classic NetScape implementation of "bookmarks" and added a visually elegant UI with low requirements, and easy navigation/functionality.
I can't recommend Raindrop.io enough! The price is reasonable as well - and there is nothing that makes you itch for the paid version - although people with many, many websites to keep up with will find the subscription to be a great productivity asset. In any case it's always nice to support open source software with a donation!
Very Nice Work, Rustem Mussabekov!
::: Greg Jankowski :::
::: International Operations Manager :::
::: Strength Supply :::
- by Miloš Lapiš, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was looking for something like this really long time. I tried many other solutions, commercial or open source, but now I am happy. There are some very small problems in rendering under some conditions but it does not matter.
- by partycola, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5It would be great, if only the button just randomly disappeared, I completely cleaned Firefox and reinstalled and the button appeared, but when I restarted the browser the button was gone again. Also, when it does appear, it doesn't show new collections I've created.
- by Coco Louise, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Raindrop (a.k.a. raindrop.io) is my go-to bookmarklet app because of it beautiful design and vast availability across multiple platforms, devices, and operating systems. It's a free app that comes with 'Pro' options should you wish to purchase them, if you do it's only about $25 a year so in my eyes it's well worth it. You also have the option of creating an RSS feed for the public for your collections should you wish to, which is actually a pretty awesome feature.
In my eyes, there is not a better application/extension out there that keeps all your bookmarks in sync better than raindrop.io does.
- by David, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5It delivers what it promises!
A handy way to manage and use your favorites. It includes a picture per favorite, which is very useful and stylish. The design is superb. A must-have add-on for your Firefox!