- by tnbuck, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Totally worthless, doesn't bypass and website gets stuck in an endless loop. I wasted hour of my time with this. I hate captchas and cloudfail. I will avoid sites with it unless I HAVE TO USE A SITE.
- by juan, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Although I read many negative reviews, for me it works pretty well for file sites. The captcha page still shows up, but the file starts downloading anyway without having to complete the captcha. Love it!
- by W. Jerry, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Not working properly. Always ZERO Cloudflare Pass, it just does not increase. More strangely, after actually doing a Cloudflare captcha (not just click once, but need to choose pictures) when visiting a website, the hCaptcha Pass count DECREASES! WHY??
A Mainland China user.
- by Angel Hess, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Functions good. No problem with Cloudflare hCaptcha. Makes viewing websites in year late 2020 much easier. 5 Star! Reviewers marking low star rating maybe not installing and using add-on correctly. Some features in beta yes. But functions good. If having problems try writing to support or one of the team members on the support link on add-on page.
- by Firefox user 16411287, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Incredibly complicated and non functional. What a waste of time and effort. NO ONE outside of the person that wrote the following has ANY IDEA what it means: "The Privacy Pass extension provides users with the ability to create and sign cryptographically blind tokens for websites that support the Privacy Pass protocol."
- by Billy Andriamahazomandimby, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I like that such extension exists. It is free and open-source, comes with the BSD license, I don't know why so many users give the 1 star review but I guess they have their own reason. For me, so far I like the service!