- by Dimtuhop, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5Will redeem a token when you hit a cloudflare captcha page, but will still require you to solve a captcha. That means that this addon is completely useless, don't know why cloudflare recommend it.
- by wooten, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Prevents certain website from working correctly, especially those whose Ddos is protected by Cloudflare. This add-on doesn't help at all: Captchas page doesn't charge, and I can't even get more Cloudflare passes! I only can get hCaptcha passes... ?! Useless. "Log CF Redemption to Console" doesn't even work. And if you ask for a special cookie to get access to websites, you need to give away your data such as your email adress - and probably more. USELESS.
- by Baal_Bes, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Шпионский аддон, который навязывается авторами hCaptcha, чтобы собирать статистику с браузера. При этом сама система hCaptcha искусственно замедленна и организована построена таким образом, чтобы было крайне сложно её успешно пройти, с целью навязывания установки данного аддона.
- by Firefox user 14181320, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does NOT work as advertised. Waste of time to install and space on my machine. Since installing, captcha problems are now so bad that I am unable to pass any captcha.
In my opinion, this extension is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WORTHLESS.
- by Firefox user 16611524, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5I hope you like the phrase "Please stand by, while we are checking your browser..." because you're going to be seeing a lot of it if you try to use this garbage, deceptive, broken system.