- by Firefox user 14181320, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Does NOT work as advertised. Waste of time to install and space on my machine. Since installing, captcha problems are now so bad that I am unable to pass any captcha.
In my opinion, this extension is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WORTHLESS.
- by Firefox user 16611524, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5I hope you like the phrase "Please stand by, while we are checking your browser..." because you're going to be seeing a lot of it if you try to use this garbage, deceptive, broken system.
- by tnbuck, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Totally worthless, doesn't bypass and website gets stuck in an endless loop. I wasted hour of my time with this. I hate captchas and cloudfail. I will avoid sites with it unless I HAVE TO USE A SITE.
- by W. Jerry, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not working properly. Always ZERO Cloudflare Pass, it just does not increase. More strangely, after actually doing a Cloudflare captcha (not just click once, but need to choose pictures) when visiting a website, the hCaptcha Pass count DECREASES! WHY??
A Mainland China user.
- by RivalTangent, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does absolutely nothing. Despite the fact, that I have it installed and I completed test captcha, nothing changed and I still see human verification prompts.
- by Firefox user 16411287, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Incredibly complicated and non functional. What a waste of time and effort. NO ONE outside of the person that wrote the following has ANY IDEA what it means: "The Privacy Pass extension provides users with the ability to create and sign cryptographically blind tokens for websites that support the Privacy Pass protocol."