- Rated 1 out of 5by BoycottCF, a month ago1. You do not need this add-on if Cloudflare lets you view websites.
2. Cloudflare itself is creating a problem and selling medicine.
3. All of you, yes you who reading this review, better read this website:
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chrys, a month agoEveryone should make an account to negatively review this fake solution to a problem cloud flare created. We're almost to worse than a bank but we can go further. I believe in you internet. if you need a hand, outlook is the best way to get a non phone numbered email nowadays.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16781079, 5 months agoDidn't work. I'm not going to troubleshoot why by disabling or switching stuff. Captcha's are stupid. Try a cached or archived page of whatever you're trying to read or visit instead.
- Rated 1 out of 5by 依云, 6 months agoRecently passes gained are all consumed quickly while still not passing. What's worse, after manually completing the hcapture, it blocks the request to the original url.