- by Firefox user 16951881, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5Privacy Pass needs access to my data for all websites and access my browser activity. They want to monitor my every move. Don't call this "Privacy Pass". You're stealing my data.
- by AJ, a month agoRated 1 out of 5It would be naive to believe in this "Privacy Pass", which is same as every other privacy joke. Don't take my word, Install this along with uBlock and Chameleon and block all fingerprinting, and captchas won't work, meaning, they don't fingerprint you by how correctly you solve the captcha, but by other methods like how you move your mouse across the screen while trying to solve captcha [https://web.archive.org/web/20180518183337/https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24321, https://web.archive.org/web/20171122002800/https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24351, https://www.eff.org/document/crypto-wars]. I've installed "Detect Cloudflare" add-on to boycott all websites that use cloudflare. Cloudflare can take their damn pAsSeS and shove it.
- by brettpeake5000, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Privacy Pass is a totally useless add-on that does not work with firefox, i'm still getting capchas and cloud blocks after the add-on was installed and working! What is the point of wasting peoples time with useless add-ons that DO NOT WORK! AVOID!!!
- by Firefox user 16967731, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Utterly useless, and therefore highly suspect.
Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times over several months to ZERO noted benefit.
- by Firefox user 16040564, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5I think the application is totally worthless. I've been accessing a site on a regular basis and suddenly it wants me to play the capatsha (can't spell) game. I've jumped through the hoops and it still wants me to play the game. I'm using firefox, will not use ie or the other ms browser.
- by Problematic, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 51. This add-on name is very misleading. This won't enhance your privacy. It should be renamed to Captcha Pass.
2. Screenshot is outdated and showing Google Captcha. Cloudflare is now using hCaptcha.
3. Not working on Brave with private window.
4. Why are you blocking people with captchawall? Don't you want people to read your whatever things online?
- by Dimtuhop, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Will redeem a token when you hit a cloudflare captcha page, but will still require you to solve a captcha. That means that this addon is completely useless, don't know why cloudflare recommend it.
- by wooten, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Prevents certain website from working correctly, especially those whose Ddos is protected by Cloudflare. This add-on doesn't help at all: Captchas page doesn't charge, and I can't even get more Cloudflare passes! I only can get hCaptcha passes... ?! Useless. "Log CF Redemption to Console" doesn't even work. And if you ask for a special cookie to get access to websites, you need to give away your data such as your email adress - and probably more. USELESS.