- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14527668, a year agoJust another way to have your privacy destroyed with a unique identifer, that you provide by yourself instead of generated by the website.
- Rated 1 out of 5by 依云, a year agoRecently passes gained are all consumed quickly while still not passing. What's worse, after manually completing the hcapture, it blocks the request to the original url.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15235944, a year agoPrivacyPass is widessead among the subscribers. Helps to dliminate the consumption of time, disorganazation n mistakes that can happen. All in all the while leaving room for quality visits, meets n appointments that occur or sustaining them. One, who generally submits to a comditioning program, knows the value of Privacy Pass.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Angrier, a year agoIt's slow, repeatedly requires reloading, and is a complete pain in the arse, and - four months later, is performing worse than previously. I wish I could award a minus star rating
6 mongths later:
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14453111, a year agothis relly makes it hard to get into my accounts
- Rated 3 out of 5by tipar, a year agoNo tengo una opiniçon clara todavía; a veces parece que funciona pero otras veces paree que no.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Synetech, a year agoIt does NOT work for hCaptcha. I can get CloudFlare tickets, but on the hCaptcha page, it ALWAYS says "N/A" and will not issue any tickets. I've tried in different browsers, with different profiles, with all addons disabled, etc. but it NEVER works.
And it's a massive PITA because I'm sick and tired of seeing hCaptcha *everywhere* now. eBay now makes me click the stupid images CONSTANTLY, almost after every action! 😠
Their accessibility cookie also NEVER works either. 😠
On some sites (Epic Games login), the hCaptcha ALWAYS returns an error. I've tried disabling everything (including all security related extensions, which I shouldn't have to 😒), but it still always gives the error "Incorrect response. Please refresh the page." EVERY TIME. I literally cannot log into Epic Games because of hCaptcha.
hCaptcha used to be better than reCAPTCHA, but now it's infinitely worse. 🤦
- Rated 1 out of 5by maxley, a year agonot-related to extension, but cloudflare is just wasting people times trying to click on a captcha just to load the page, this make google recaptcha superior to hcaptcha one that cloudflare use it.