- by Firefox user 16951881, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Privacy Pass needs access to my data for all websites and access my browser activity. They want to monitor my every move. Don't call this "Privacy Pass". You're stealing my data.
- by AJ, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5It would be naive to believe in this "Privacy Pass", which is same as every other privacy joke. Don't take my word, Install this along with uBlock and Chameleon and block all fingerprinting, and captchas won't work, meaning, they don't fingerprint you by how correctly you solve the captcha, but by other methods like how you move your mouse across the screen while trying to solve captcha [https://web.archive.org/web/20180518183337/https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24321, https://web.archive.org/web/20171122002800/https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24351, https://www.eff.org/document/crypto-wars]. I've installed "Detect Cloudflare" add-on to boycott all websites that use cloudflare. Cloudflare can take their damn pAsSeS and shove it.
- by active x, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Reviewers saying that this add-on doesn't work most probably do not understand how it is supposed to work. They think this is a magical add-on that just removes any need to solve a captcha, but that's not the case.
This add-on allows you to solve a captcha first to fill up 30 passes (for each captcha), then use these passes when you encounter captchas as you surf.
This add-on does not work on Google's captchas, it is designed for hCaptcha only, which is not very wide spread, but Cloudflare uses it natively, and Cloudflare IS widely-spread..
- by brettpeake5000, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Privacy Pass is a totally useless add-on that does not work with firefox, i'm still getting capchas and cloud blocks after the add-on was installed and working! What is the point of wasting peoples time with useless add-ons that DO NOT WORK! AVOID!!!
- by Firefox user 16967731, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Utterly useless, and therefore highly suspect.
Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times over several months to ZERO noted benefit.
- by Firefox user 16040564, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5I think the application is totally worthless. I've been accessing a site on a regular basis and suddenly it wants me to play the capatsha (can't spell) game. I've jumped through the hoops and it still wants me to play the game. I'm using firefox, will not use ie or the other ms browser.