- by Firefox user 16763858, a month agoRated 1 out of 5can't even use it before purchasing. can't recommend, this is a shit tier addon.
Developer responseposted 25 days agoHello. Please note that infrastructure upkeep costs and in most cases, free VPN services resort to selling your online browsing preferences and data. Since we charge for a subscription, we are able to maintain our strict no-logs policy and offer a premium service. Also, we do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to test our service risk-free. -G.M.
- by Firefox user 12648151, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Independent VPN extension for Firefox is a plus tool useful in easily switching between locations, also on working computers where you cannot install VPN.
- by Redux, a month agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is dead.
No matter how many times I try to reinstall it, it still connects with the raw IP. It is completely useless.
And why was this extension last updated 3 years ago???
> Last updated :3 years ago (Mar 13, 2019)Hello and thank you for the feedback. Our team is aware of the issue with the extension update and is working continuously to resolve it, however, no ETA as of yet. -Neo
- by Firefox user 17379316, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Firefox extension says connection is secured but what is my IP shows my IP and not a nord IP, what is the point in paying for a service that does not work? (1 star)
EDIT: the extension now works fine and what is my IP shows wherever i select, no issues so far. (4 stars)Hello! Please make sure to contact us via Twitter DMs @NordVPN or support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist you to troubleshoot the issue. -Neo
- by Kuhano Na Pari, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Logged-in, connected, extension says my traffic is secure, but "what's my IP" still shows my home IP address. Obviously this doesn't work and it's dangerous to mislead people by telling them they are protected when that is not the case.
Tested on macOS and Manjaro linux.
I've contacted support (2022-04-18) - the conclusion was that extension is in fact not working (something about Mozilla pushing and old version of extension instead of your latest release).
Regardless, there is no warning about this anywhere on your website, even when clicking on Firefox extension (in download section of the webpage).
People are being misled into thinking they're safe, when they aren't, which is a serious security issue and irresponsible on your part.
New version of extension works well.Hello. Have you tried contacting our customer support team to find out what could be causing the issue? We strongly advise you to reach out to them. Our team is ready to help 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. Thank you! -N.L.
- by Firefox user 17375793, a month agoRated 1 out of 5why i can't log in ??? i insert right user and password but with this new version i gave everytime error it's impossibile worked as well before itHello. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -N.L.