- Rated 2 out of 5by What???, 7 days agoSpeeds much faster with this extension but the extension is ridiculously limited like their service. You hit refresh to change another data centre and you always get the same one or two despite the data centre having more than 50+. This tells me Nord doesn't have as many as they claim
- Rated 2 out of 5by peterS, 8 months agolinux. ubuntu studio 20.10. firefox. nordvpn addon. suddenly stopping links opening and preventing navigating on some sites. generally great, though. I hope the developers are working on these gliches.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHello. It would be the best if you could get in touch with our support team, for them to take a closer look at the issue and register a bug if it were to be. We would be happy to help out. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -Neo
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12383353, 9 months agoThis add on really slowed my computer way down. Even after I shut it off it was still running in the back ground,had to completely uninstall it and after I did my computer sped back up to its normal operating speed.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHello. We are sorry to hear that! It may be that there's another extension installed on your browser that could be interfering with the connection. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve! Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ali, 9 months agoNot being able to specify a server
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHello. Unfortunately, you may only choose a country with our extension as it chooses the best server automatically. To connect to specific servers you would need to use our application. Apologies for any inconveniences. -G.M.
- Rated 2 out of 5by irajacobs, a year ago0 functionality without payments.Hello. Our service is paid. However, we do provide a 30-day money-back guarantee so that everyone has an opportunity to try our service without any risks. You can check the subscription options on our website nordvpn.com/pricing/. If anything, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16796146, a year agoNord Vpn is GREAT.... Yet, the extension on firefox keeps loading as it needs to connect to the service so I can log in.... It never loads it just continually spins the wheel waiting to connect.
I have tried disabling it, re-enabling it still does not work..
- Rated 2 out of 5by noelmage, a year agoI'm sure I would love this extension if it worked. Unfortunately, since it does not run login through an obfuscated server almost every work and public WiFi network blocks the ability to log in through the extension.
Nord, please add this as a feature. It's absolutely excellent in the app.Hello and thank you for the review. You should be able to access the login page even on a restricted network. If you're not able to access it, or experiencing any issues with the login, please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com for them to check on the issue and help you solve it faster. -A.S.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Kourosh SHirvani, a year agoin windows it doesnt work and also in extention modeHello. If you're experiencing issues with our browser extension, please try clearing the cookies/cache of your browser and re-adding it to your browser. You can also check if the issue persists on a clear browser installation. If that doesn't help, please don't hesitate contacting us via live chat at https://support.nordvpn.com/ so we could help you further. -R.L.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Just another FF user, a year agoThe extension requires login every time FF updates, can't use saved passwords, as well as having infinite spin issues if you disconnect from the VPN on one session and tries to reconnect on the next session. Pretty poor User Experience tbh.Hello! We're sorry to hear about the experience you had with our proxy extension. Perhaps you can try reinstalling it, and, if the issues persist, could you try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? We're ready to help you out anytime! -L.L.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Torgood, a year agodepuis des semaines l'extension ne fonctionne pas je ne me réabonnerais plus trop de bugs depuis un momentBonjour. Si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec notre extension, veuillez essayer de la réinstaller et vérifier si le problème persiste. Si c'est le cas, n'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe de support client à l'adresse support.nordvpn.com. Notre équipe se fera un plaisir de vous aider. -A.S.
- Rated 2 out of 5by georg2310, a year agoNeed to reinstall this frequently to be able to use it on ubuntu 20.04Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- Rated 2 out of 5by DashiePlotism, a year agoIts fine when it works, but it really enjoys logging you out. Recently it wouldn't let me log back in so I tried re-installing the add on but now its icon doesn't appear in the extensions bar (not even the drop down menu for overflowing extensions) so I can't log in or anything.
It does however appear in the add-on manager but you can't actually use the extension from there.
I would just use the full PC app, but it had a habbit of giving me BSODs when in use, especially when playing glames, even if I had them blacklisted from using the VPN.Hello! Could you tell us if you tried contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? If so, could you please update your review with the ticket ID you received so we can check on the situation in more detail? -L.L.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16908182, a year agoIt stucks very often last weeks. Not possible to change the server or even log out. Only reinstallation helps. And connection also poor at that time.
- Rated 2 out of 5by lin356, a year agoEach time I load Firefox, I'm forced to login again to NordVPN with this add-on.
Each time, I type my username and password, and then the balloon tip appears that I have Logged In Successfully.
However, the login is never remembered. When Firefox is loaded, the add-on shows that I'm still connected to my usual VPN server. It then prompts me to login again.
Only after completely removing this add-on, and then reinstalling it, has my Nord login stayed active. I don't want to continue to resort this uninstall/reinstall process.
I do not have any other Nord app installed, and am using the latest Firefox and Nord add-on versions.Hello! Please try reinstalling our proxy extension and check if the issue persists. If it does, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on the issue in more detail. -L.L.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15679355, a year agoThis extension for Firefox is pretty useless. Since a few days ago I can't log-on. I've seen others have been having the same prob.
If it's not broke, don't fix it. The extension was working fine before the update. I removed and added it again two days in a row...still can't log-on. I've cleared the cache, restarted Firefox, etc...all kinds of troubleshooting doesn't help.
It's the extension.
*meh!*Hello! We're sorry to hear about the trouble. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue's resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.