Reviews for NordVPN – A VPN Proxy Extension for Firefox
NordVPN – A VPN Proxy Extension for Firefox by NordVPN
- Rated 4 out of 5by decoyninja, 2 months agoThe plugin is pretty nice for when I don't want all programs running through an app. I would like for an option to auto-renew connection to a new address though because it gets annoying for some sites like google to constantly ask if you're a robot.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello. We do appreciate your feedback and will definitely forward it for further consideration! Stay safe. -G.M.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Robert LeRoyer, 2 months agoMy review is being written BEFORE reading any others, which is the way it should be done. I was drawn to the many reasons why a VPN is so valuable. I'm particularly bothered by the Google analytics and frankly feel violated. On the other hand, I find some value in bits of that data that help me re-create that period of time that I might have been sending messages, searching and/or driving somewhere. It jogs my memory. So, I'm really just a part-time user. Honestly, I do so much to protect my computer(s) and to keep my family safe from the millions of threats that exist that it has sapped any real joy the WWW might bring me. As for my satisfaction, having one more thing slowing my browsing experience down is a PITA. Thus the 4 and not 5 stars. I am fully satisfied with NordVPN even if I have no way to confirm that it is making a difference. Is it better or worse than its competitors? IDK.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15596839, 3 months agomuch better than before on linux, though auto connect is enouying
- Rated 4 out of 5by jecmofeg, 4 months agoWorks very well, though I'm not using it to its full potential. I am very satisfied.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Guto, 4 months agoI have used this add-on for three years. There were times when it didn't work that well, was too unstable. Since a few months everything is working fine with no glitches. I hope it stays like this in the future.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello. We do appreciate your feedback and will definitely share it with the team. In the meantime, if you have any questions or requests, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com or Twitter @NordVPN. -Neo