Review by Firefox user 16347626
- Rated 1 out of 5by Paulie, 2 days agoEs kann wohl nicht wahr sein, dass auf der Mozilla Seite ein Add-on angeboten wird, welches konservative und andere nicht willkommene Meinungen aus dem Netz zu verdrängen sucht. Ich traue keinem Faktenchecker, dazu sollte jeder halbwegs intelligenter Mensch selbst in der Lage sein.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17839720, 3 days agovermeintlicher Faktenchecker - ein Fall für das Wahrheitsministerium!
- Rated 1 out of 5by joe_s, a year agoThis add-on not only wants to be our ministry of truth, as mentioned by others. It also wants to spy on us. Look at the permissions it asks for!
- Rated 1 out of 5by firefoxer456, a year agodoes not work properly on my pc, win 10. by the way: orwell would be proud of you.... ministery of truth
- Rated 1 out of 5by michaelrl100, 2 years agoAnti independent, anti conservative censorship that has cut off access to web services for media the neocons and neolibs don't like. Partnered with Microsoft and embedded in Edge for Android and likely desktop as well. We're not even talking about radical right wing sites - we're talking about simple right wing non neocon sites being censored for having a different position. Reminds me of the orginal cancel culture in the Soviet Union. Also it's proprietary and who knows what it does? Wouldn't trust it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by wheel_impressive, 2 years agoGround News is better and mostly free compared to this service.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Codecharmer, 2 years agoWow seriously can't believe this has 3.5/5 (5/21) - People should seriously look at this page of theirs FIRST: https://www.newsguardtech.com/special-report-2020-lists/
- Then if you agree to all that nonsense and want to live like the audience staring at a screen like the book 1984, where big bother tells you what to watch, read, act, speak with, speak about, what to think, and when to think it. Well this will be the perfect app for you! This isn't fact checking, science checking, or bias checking - it is manipulation by a group think opinion of THE PRESS - and does anyone trust the reporters of the PRESS these days???
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tom, 2 years agoI am very impressed by the ratings, which are well-researched and explained for each outlet, with sources to back up the findings. I find the plugin very useful when I encounter an unfamiliar news outlet. The ratings are pretty much non-partisan, so as long as you are not a conspiracy theorist, they should sit well. A good rating still does not mean you should believe everything you read, of course!