- by Firefox user 14433634, 13 days agoRated 1 out of 5L'apice dell'apoteosi del pensiero unico. Tutte le testate giornalistiche "allineate" al Politically Correct sono al top della valutazione. Di contro, quelle "cattive", sono sbattute in basso. Vorrà dire qualcosa?
- by Codecharmer, 24 days agoRated 1 out of 5Wow seriously can't believe this has 3.5/5 (5/21) - People should seriously look at this page of theirs FIRST: https://www.newsguardtech.com/special-report-2020-lists/
- Then if you agree to all that nonsense and want to live like the audience staring at a screen like the book 1984, where big bother tells you what to watch, read, act, speak with, speak about, what to think, and when to think it. Well this will be the perfect app for you! This isn't fact checking, science checking, or bias checking - it is manipulation by a group think opinion of THE PRESS - and does anyone trust the reporters of the PRESS these days???
- by Firefox user 16148415, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Die Idee ist durchaus gut, aber ein Unternehmen, dass primär Geld verdienen will und wichtige Informationen hinter einer Bezahlschranke setzt, ist nicht wirklich vertrauenswürdig.
- by Firefox user 14179079, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I would advise against this add-on. After use and research, I've found it to be more of an opinion-based censor than an actual truth-verifying app of any use.
- by goo, a year agoRated 1 out of 5UPDATE: it has changed over to a subscription service and no longer free for personal use.... too bad.
quick and helpful without being too intrusive... the hover delay could be longer
currently no way to request a re-review of a website that has already been reviewed.
for some reason clicking on the full report link has an opacity overlay (greyed out) that requires an ESC to clear.... seems heavy handed.
- by Dave, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This was useful before it started opening new windows for TOS acceptance every time you opened the browser, or now with a new window that it opens randomly. It's become hugely irritating so I just removed it from Firefox and Chrome.