Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15279230, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Just saved $53 off on a $475 expresso maker I purchased. Was about to buy is at Amazon, and InvisibleHand found it for $53 off. Cha-ching! Time to take the family out to dinner with my savings.
- by Firefox user 13926604, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Most of the time the results show the same one I've already picked out or something else entirely (ad?) although I only really look at it when I'm comparing it to what I'm actively purchasing or on pages that have nothing to do with a purchase. Otherwise, the main reason for three stars is everything I look up gets sent to Google search. I'll use this when this becomes more relevant and repaired.
- by Firefox user 6080332, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using it for work and home now for about six months. It has saved me money numerous times. A good example: I was on the Best Buy website and they are advertising 24 the complete series on DVD for $99.99. The Invisible hand informed me that Amazon has the same set for $69.99. Thirty Dollars Saved! Love this App!!
- by michaeljtobias, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Constant spamming popups asking if I want to use Bing as a search engine. Checked in preferences and multiple times when pop up asked, but it keeps popping up. BS. Uninstalled.
- by Jendei, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5I installed InvisibleHand a little over a month ago. In that time I purchased two laptops, made mulitple car rental reservations and purchased other items online. Only once did InvisibleHand provide me with a deal better than what I already found online. It's still a great concept and I'd be willing to keep the add-on if it had a toggle switch so that I can disable it with one click when I'm not looking for a deal online. The pop-up from the add-on is distracting, and while you can temporarily minimize it, anytime the page refreshes, it pops back up and obscures my view of the website I'm visiting.
- by jaddy, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5if you are a regular online shopper , you'll really like InvisibleHand. It saves you the hassle of comparing prices and it is alerting when there is a relevant coupon for you. In my opinion, the coupons are also way more reliable than what you generally find via google search or others. Definetly worth it this addon.
- by Firefox user 11329174, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be a useful tool, but Germany appears to have been taken off the list of countries. Now only UK and USA are supported, although the description still includes Germany. A great pity. Goodbye InvisibleHand!
- by bobyoutookmyname, 6 years agoRated 3 out of 5Will not get out the way. I rarely use the addon but notice it now because it is getting in the way of me browsing. I'm on hotels.com and it is interfering. Click the 'x' and it won't leave. Going to disable.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoMany of our users have expressed a preference to disable InvisibleHand on Google.com search pages. We're happy to report that the extension no longer appears on such pages.
We also understand that many users find this feature useful. To accommodate both preferences, we are working on a future release that will give you the ability to control whether or not InvisibleHand shows up on Google search pages.