- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12526911, 7 months agoAmazon Price Alert feature no longer works.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoThank you for raising this issue. We have identified the problem and are working to fix it.
UPDATE: This should be fixed. Let us know if you are still seeing an issue.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JAMZWorld, 8 months agoA WASTE OF TIME! If I could give it a ZERO Stars...CNET Shopping constantly gives the wrong comparison prices. Either it's the wrong product ALL Together, the comparison price they used is the shipping only, the product price is higher or the total with shipping is higher! REMOVED!!!!!
Developer responseposted 7 months agoSorry that you have not had a good experience. We are always looking to improve our product, but rest assured that we take your concerns seriously. We attempt to give our users the widest sourcing of alternative merchants, and in some cases we do not have shipping information available so we say "plus shipping" in the drop-down. I understand this may not be ideal, but we believe users would rather be made aware of cheaper prices even if there are potential shipping charges. There is not a perfect solution to the issue, but be aware that we are trying our best to provide users with as much information as we have available.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14655349, a year agoI can't figure out how to use it. I had Price Blink, which now directs me here. I click on add on to Firefox. I get this page, a whole lot of advertising, but no place to actually install this. And every time I so much as look at a page of items to sell, Price Blink pops up and redirects me here. I feel like I fell into a dryer -- I keep going around, with no way out and nothing accomplished.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17307986, a year agogod this addon is just not good. keeps linking to other websites with the wrong item i was looking for a discount on. bring priceblink back. as of right now I'm never touching this again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by me, a year agowhy would anyone use a plug in where you have to consent to allowing it to access data on all web sites? I guess no one has any concerns with granting the developer access to your bank account info, your 401k account or other sensitive info, well no one except me. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCAMMED, PHISHED, OR SCREWED.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16613947, 2 years agoA well designed & laid out site, adequately describing what the add-on can do for a customer,except WHERE THE ***** can it be downloaded? It's just as well you are not actually selling this product - you would have very few buyers!!