- by xpCube, a month agoRated 4 out of 5It works great, this kind of customisation is what makes Firefox better than others. But the pop-up preview prevents me from seeing my saved themes, it's annoying.
- by Warrior1, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Not 5 stars because it needs improvement, further development, and repair. Setting (Background Tab Text Color) to black changes the colors of the Back-button (I have disabled Proton theme). I had to use a CSS-code to get the Back-button to display the colors I want.
- by Firefox user 16758997, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Really nice, but it's missing the option to select colors (text and background) for bookmarks-bar, when opening a bookmark-folder there. - On my system the popup-list is black with white text, but i would prefer at least the opposite and cannot change it anywhere. :/
- by Darkman, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5With the new Firefox 89 I need this addon, because the tab bar in this version no longer adopts the colors from Windows.
The addon works very well, except for one thing: Depending on which color I set under "Background Tab Text Color", I have either a light or a dark context menu (right mouse button menu). Example: with FFFFFF (hex) I have a dark context menu, with FF0000 (hex) I have a light context menu.
It would be great if I can configure the context menu separately or the setting "Background Tab Text Color" should have no effect on the context menu.
- by BobbyPhoenix, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Using Beta 89, and can't stand the all grey tabs/background. Why Mozilla would remove the color matching for Windows is stupid. At least I can make it as if it was 88. Only four stars since I can't seem to figure out how to make the right click background white instead of black.