- by Gash3d, 2 days agoRated 3 out of 5This is a great extension to make your own theme. I would give it five stars if it had some more customizing features like making the menu/toolbar transparent for custom images. I would also give it 5 stars if this very annoying issue didn't occur where a tiny bit of line from the custom image shows up under the toolbar. https://i.imgur.com/1XdWroq.png
- by Firefox user 13704899, 7 days agoRated 3 out of 5I hoped that this would enable me to fix an issue running in Ubuntu whereby the window maximise/minimise buttons are rendered in white lines which means you can't use a light background for the background colour (as then you can't see the buttons). But it does not seem to offer that.
- by watt, a month agoRated 3 out of 5V.92 was recently foisted on us. I had Firefox set to pick up my system colors for the toolbar area. V.92 turned it to default light gray and I cannot find the setting to get the system colors back.
Firefox Color is a reasonable workaround. But I prefer the simplicity of the former "pick up system color" setting (wherever it was).
Also, why are the settings for Firefox Color on the web rather than in the program itself (saved somewhere in a .json or similar file)? When the next update is forced down our throats, will we have to reset everything in Firefox color manually?
- by jasmin, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5I really love how Firefox allows for custom themes but the saved themes can only be accessed if we zoom out the page since it's hidden behind the pop up preview. Some of the colours don't work and some of the titles in advanced colours are a bit hard to understand unless you change the colour and see what changes. I see a lot of people are annoyed by the save thing yeah zoom out and you'll find them but I hope Firefox fixes this <3
- by korkythecat, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Great add-on. Recently I've started saving my themes the problem I have is when I restart my browser all my saved themes are gone, even more weirder is how the last changes I made are still there but do not show up as saved.
- by ProdigalX, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Like some of the others, the page does not load for me. So for the moment, useless.
Edit: I don't know why, but I tried loading the page from a different country via a proxy changer and it finally worked. It now also works without the proxy. So if you're having the same problem as I had, try a proxy/VPN server switch.
- by Firefox user 16904913, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5The new Firefox broke Firefox color, there's a white horizontal line below my tabs, above my address bar, for all dark skinned themes.
I had to manually go fix this by turning on a dark color from "Advanced Color --> ToolBar Top Separator"
- by Firefox user 16901998, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5I like the feature, and it's fun to use. However, it's not clear how to make the theme active. It doesn't appear in the list of themes in settings, and clicking on it in the page where I saved it does nothing. Saving and using should be intuitive, and the theme should show up in settings for ease of use.
- by Koharu, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5I only downloaded this now, because the update yesterday (June 2021) Changed how everything looked, and I couldnt distinguish active tabs properly anymore. (everything either bright or dark)
I still liked it better before when all tabs had proper borders and didnt fade into each other, but with this I could at least make the background tabs dark blue and the active tab and bottom half with adress bar and bookmarks white, like it was before.
Unfortunately the Popup from bookmarks ignores the "popup background" setting and changes to simply "dark" if background tabs text is bright. I'd like this to be white with black text tho as well, like it's set up for popups in general. Please fix this.
In general though: Really nice add-on, easy to adjust and you see changes immediately.
- by Korwin, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Минусы: только для девяти из 38 есть подсказка, чего именно настройка цвета касается. К примеру, из семи "Background"-ов какая настраивает фон экрана настроек? Он не настраивается? Нет ни одной настройки цвета со словом "menu" — т. е. настроек меню ("File", "Edit", "View" и т. д.) нет? Нет настройки цвета границы активного поля ввода "Find in page"? Нет сохранения цветов, как рабочей палитры. Ссылка "Learn more about each property from the official documentation" ведет на "Page not found". В списке настроек цветов не отображается текущий системный цвет, если выбран он, а не пользовательский. Сохранил тему в локальный .xpi, пытаюсь ее установить — "This add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt" / "Это дополнение не может быть установлено, так как оно, по-видимому, повреждено". Настройки не синхронизируются между браузерами с одной учетной записью. Mozilla Firefox 89.0b8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10.0.19042.964.
- by Griboedovv, a year agoRated 3 out of 54 hours picking colors. A few days later I had to reinstall the browser, export the settings to my computer. After a fresh installation, I found that there was no import button.
- by Envo, a year agoRated 3 out of 5You cant customize the "new tab" backgraound color which can be set dark in the firefox default dark theme, so I dont see why this add-ons cant change that. I created a dark theme for myself, but cant change the white "new tab" background. pls fix.