- Rated 1 out of 5by Vitto, 7 days agoI just wanted to change my top bar color to purple and it's so complicated to do. I have to recreate the whole default theme from scratch and then tweak the purple. When I got to a result I liked I saved the preset. After a while I wanted to change the shade a little bit. I did so but I was not satisfied, and by mistake I clicked reset all, instead of Back. At that point I was screwed, had no idea where to find the saved themes, would have had to recreate the original theme once again so I gave up, uninstalled the extension and came here to write this review. Work on your UX because this is really awful.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tada123, 6 months agoThe colors are nice to costumize. Unfortunately UNUSABLE because after opening Firefox it takes an additional 2 Minutes loading the theme before you can start doing anything.
How on earth can you design an addon JUST for some colors consuming SO MUCH ressources??? I really have to control my anger here. Unbelievable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17022593, 6 months agoNO ME DEJA USAR LO QUE YO CREO , QUIERO FONDO GRIS !!!!, PORQUE NO HAY UN FONDO GRIS???,,,O ES BLANCO O ES NEGRO UNA PORQUERIA..!!!! ESTOY PODRIDO!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by belton119, 8 months agoIt's a total crapshoot as to whether a theme will change the underlying UI to dark mode or light mode. There is no option to manually choose. It has a mind all its own. I use light mode everywhere but this add-on insists on forcing dark mode on the context menus and settings pages no matter what colors are chosen. But sometimes I get lucky and some random color combination results in light mode how I want it. This complete lack of control is fundamentally bad design.
- Rated 1 out of 5by GaryZ, 10 months agoI installed the extension because I wanted to add color to the top bar. I made some changes and exited the setup to see the results. But I couldn't find a way to get back to the setup. Finally, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. But the same thing happened; I couldn't get back to the setup page. So I'm going to uninstall it and hope I can find a way to actually use the extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13042018, 10 months agoFirefox Colors represents the whole sad history of Firefox and Mozilla. Starting with the best of intentions, and then like a machine rolling through mud, accumulating sludge as it progresses till it is unrecognisable and impossible to use. Gets a good cleanup and starts all over again.
I agree with many of the others, who, like me, are frustrated at this stupid implementation. Every change appears to be irreversible. I have lost all my careful colour setups of versions past. Oh well, there are probably some idiots in a room somewhere patting themselves on the back and thinking they did a great job - so this won't change.
It's okay, we are almost at the point in the Firefox cycle where I drop off and walk with relief towards Chrome...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jyugo, a year agodoesn't load the page, i opened the extension, went off, played a game for an hour, came back and was confused by a blank tab, only to realize, IT WAS THE EXTENSION PAGE. so...yeah, it doesn't work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16970363, a year agoA complete waste of time trying to bring back the system theme that Firefox screwed up.
If you want to to something useful allow us to configure the _existing_ theme then not a useless preset
- Rated 1 out of 5by bcowan, a year agoAll I wanted to do was change the color of the active tab so I can see it more easily. The second I clicked on that one new color, it changed EVERYTHING, and it looked horrible. I can't remove this add-on fast enough.