Rated 3 out of 5by Alynay, 2 months ago
I really like being able to customize my own theme, however it is a major drawback not being able to view my created themes without saving a new one. There should just be a tab for all the themes I have already created. Additionally, I'd really like to be able to change the background color of the sidebar and context menu, and the ability to pick colors from an imported image would be nice.
- Rated 1 out of 5by as1259, 25 days agoIm not sure if this addon is ment seriously or it's just to troll people. There is no import functionality at all. The current theme will be completely ruined if i intent to change something like the tab highlight color. Dont waste my time with incompetently created addons like this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17650747, a month agoThis is, as far as I can tell, completely useless. Managed to get it to display a custom image, eventually and more by fluke than anything. The tab for the saved "themes" is hidden by the text box on smaller screens so didn't even find it until by chance looking on another computer. The main reason I wanted to customise the theme was so I could distinguish between personal/work profiles, but the "theme" doesn't sync when using Firefox Sync so this is not only unusable but also useless. Do not see the point of this add-on.
Also, minor annoyance, from the settings page there is a link that has been localised to say "Firefox Colour" but it is still called "Firefox Color" everywhere else. Pointless localisation there, either do it everywhere or nowhere.
- Rated 5 out of 5by C R E A T I V E Apps, a month agoOne of the most CREATIVE intelliegient choices we have to surf the web safely. Security is a major issue these days. What would we do without Developers like the MOZILLA team?
The first major browser that developed a platform for ANYBODY to use "COLORS "to really customize their experience, regardless of webdesign experience.
Chrome is getting better, Brave seems to be SNOBBY & Edge has a long way to go with giving the user full control!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Display Name, 2 months agoI just wanted to change my top bar colour to blue and it's so complicated? Other colours randomly changed on other UI elements that I didn't ask for? Could you have made this any more baffling?
I was also turned off by Firefox marketing associating "blue" with "activist". Yeh no thanks pal, I just like the colour, save me the cod psychology...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Barq's, 2 months agoi might be misunderstanding the point, but I like having the option to switch between multiple themes very often. you can't do this here because it deletes themes an hour after you save them
still pretty good