- by swingwolf, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Marche avec Quantum mais désactive automatiquement tout thème. Il faut donc choisir entre un thème pour le panneau Firefox ou Colorfultabs. Personnellement j'ai désactivé Colorfultabs car je déteste le bandeau blanc au dessus des tabs de Firefox.
- by Firefox user 14089851, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Früher super, jetzt leider nicht mehr zu gebrauchen. Nur das Tab in Farbe, das aktiv ist. Screenshot passt nicht zu Firefox Quantum. Es wird auch die Lesezeichen-Symbolleiste eingefärbt, was noch mehr verwirrt. (Firefox 60.0.2)
- by piecevcake, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Come on Shivanand Sharma, we have been waiting a long time for you to get your wonderful extension working! EDIT - I see you have been updating... some progress has been made but I am disabling it again - it is pretty but it does not do what I need, and can't use it with Tree tabs.
1. it colours tabs by domain, and lists them vertically in sidebar (I think, or tree tabs does). But tree tabs does that and far more by using trees, groups etc. (Interestingly it doesnt colour top tabs - I don't use them anyway - I would like them gone!)
1. no option to colour only selected tabs like the legacy version did, leaving the rest as default (main use=colour code to mark tabs - often from the SAME domain if shopping - good/bad/hot/warm/cold/todo/tosave etc).
2. Has it's own sidebar so tree tabs sidebar tabs are not coloured, and trees, folders and groups are gone = doesnt work with tree tabs, like the legacy version did.
3. privacy concerns unanswered by dev.
4. no response at all from dev.
Can you forget the RANDOM colouring of all tabs (which is of no interest to most users who just want to highlight particular tabs) and please, pretty please, just fix your extension to permanently colour selected individual tabs (whether active or inactive)?
If RENAMING selected tabs is possible, surely COLOURING them is also possible? (See Tab ReTitle as an example)
We love you - please come back!
Can I suggest you help us to lobby for bug fixes/APIs you need, like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-mix-plus-webextension/?src=search
- by Firefoss, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5First he took the donation and then he removed all the source code.
As of today, nobody knows what this addon actually does to your computer, and Mozilla says that this addon:
- Access your data for all websites
- Access browser tabs
- by Firefox user 14064855, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Good to know, firefoss! I guess it's a "user beware" situation. Thanks!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I use Win 7 Home Premium SP1 (desktop) & Win 10 1703 (laptop). LOVED-LOVED-LOVED this add-on before FF Quantum. I customized colors to frequently-used links. It was the main reason I stayed with FF 56 for many months.
I finally updated to FF 60, struggled with a pesky problem on both platforms, until I stumbled onto the culprit: the new ColofulTabs kills the display of themes! Disabled ColorfulTabs, BOOM! themes display just fine! If this and the coloring-current-tab-only problem are fixed, I will consider enabling once again.
- by Firefox user 14060409, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I agree with regard to this strange alleatory-tab-jumping mode mentioned in a previous comment. All return to normal functioning after this app is disabled (both in Windows 7 and Linux Ubuntu, updated). A pity; is a very nice application.
- by devineki, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5blocker issue with the latest version : when opening 2 tabs or more, sometimes a few tabs are automatically activated one after the other, and Firefox starts looping, which stops only when the extension is disabled.
- by Firefox user 14047557, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5still no colors on any tabs except the one I am working in.
Asus Tablet Mini, 64 bit, Win 10 Home
Appreciate all your efforts to get it back to the beautiful addon we used to have
- by sewcraftyme, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It is updated often, it helps me keep track of which tabs lead me to which web site, and if I accidentally close a tab I can recover it. I am on line 10 -14 hours a day most days and without Colorful Tabs I would have pulled my hair out by now.
Customer Service is the best of all the add-ons I've ever used. I contacted the developer regarding a broken link on his page that wasn't even to do with Colorful Tabs. Within 10 hrs, he fixed the broken link, responded to me and thanked me for letting him know.
I highly recommend Colorful Tabs to anyone from the casual browser to the frantic business person who needs to assign specific colored Tabs to specific clients. Install it, check the box to keep updated and you'll always be efficient and streamlined and leave everyone wondering how you are so fabulous. I also recommend a donation to the developer. Anyone who works this hard deserves it.
- by Firefox user 14021033, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I used to love this add-on, but now it's useless because it only colours the active tab. The beauty of the add-on used to be that it would colour each tab a different colour, so it was easy to find them and differentiate them. Now it's simply decorative, kind of, and pretty useless. I deleted it right away. I've very disappointed.