Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by quirK, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Whitelisting works, and even has 2 different kinds of whitelisting. The global one, as well as the one by API breakdown. Both need to be updated in terms of UI response and have a better and faster way of adding a website. No easy way to set a safe setting that *just works*, something always breaks and there's no easy "whitelist this specific breakage" button available.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoThe whitelisting is working for me. Please open an issue at https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues with your specific problem and your setting.
I mostly use default settings and have no whitelist defined. Please also mention the web sites that break in your issue.
How the whitelist button can be found is explained here for example: https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues/330
PS: the UI is a topic I want to tackle in the near future.
- by RDT1, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5The perfect add on to stop HTML5 Canvas Fingerprinting. Throwing on block all excluding whitelist shows just how many sites become unusable with their tracking. Even trusted sites like Duckduckgo.com, reddit.com etc.. keep up the good work!
- by Ano Nymous, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5An sich funktioniert das AddOn sauber.
Ein Stern abzug gibt es für das etwas fummlige Menü und es bremmst den Browser merkbar aus.
Selbst beim Browser-Start braucht es ein paar Sekunden, bis es 100% läuft.
- by DomRay, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Dear，how can I change language of the addon
Developer responseposted 7 months agoThe language of the addon is controlled by Firefox and should be the same like the other UI of Firefox (if CB is translated to that language). If this does not work properly pleas comment at https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues/479 with the language your Firefox is and the language that is displayed instead.
- by The GodFather, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a very helpful extension. Could you add a whitelist button directly in the app menu ?
- by quonzo, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Spoof Timezone, spoof WebRTC and CanvasBlocker will be the best antidetect extension ever!Spoofing the timezone is not trivial (see https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues/464). WebRTC might be worth a look. Please open an request at https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues
- by Firefox user 14428109, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension!
I would like to submit a suggestion, would it be possible to allow shortcut key to duplicate a tab in another profile?
Developer responseposted 9 months agoI'm not sure what you mean by "in another profile". Please open an issue at https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues with an exact description of your suggestion/request.