Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Denis Kasak, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Please consider adding an UI element for adding/removing the site from the whitelist without having to manually edit the string in the settings. This UI should appear in the popup menu when the extension icon is clicked. This extension would be much more usable with this.
UPDATE: This is great! As I mentioned on Github, I missed this because I'm not used to paying close attention to the icons in the address bar often since I'm using Tridactyl. I've updated my rating accordingly.
- by Firefox user 12934307, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5breaks webpages that require adobe flash on waterfox latest release
- by Firefox user 13268901, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5What happened to the fingerprint icon up in the toolbar on android FF? It is now gone so how do I know if CB is functioning correctly?The fingerprint icon should be present if you have notifications enabled and something was faked on the page.
You can check if CB is working on the test pages (e.g. https://canvasblocker.kkapsner.de/test/test.html - the hashes should change on reload).
Please open an issue at https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues - there we can discuss better.
This issue is solved in 0.5.5
- by Firefox user 14054127, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nice, but the toolbar icon changes color sometimes (red/green). What do the different colors mean?
Green = I'm save, red = I'm not protected? And what do I have to do for it to protect me again?
- by Detergent, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I tested this addon with the Panopticlick test from the EFF, and when I check the 'full results' it shows that the hash values are changed every time I have the addon enabled. So I guess it's basically ruining it for people who use these values to track you.