- Rated 5 out of 5Is it possible to add system fonts list faking?
- Rated 5 out of 5Единственное нормальное расширение в своем роде
- Rated 5 out of 5The best!
- Rated 5 out of 5Хорошее и полезное расширение. В версии 0.5.5 устранили баг и теперь всё Ок.
- Rated 5 out of 5Please consider adding an UI element for adding/removing the site from the whitelist without having to manually edit the string in the settings. This UI should appear in the popup menu when the extension icon is clicked. This extension would be much more usable with this.
UPDATE: This is great! As I mentioned on Github, I missed this because I'm not used to paying close attention to the icons in the address bar often since I'm using Tridactyl. I've updated my rating accordingly.
- Rated 5 out of 5The addon works perfectly. I tested all extensions for blocking canvas and this one definitely does the best job.
- Rated 5 out of 5Hello, excellent program, for when a version for the Opera browser ??????
- Rated 5 out of 5It gets the job done.
Didn't even know I need it until a web page started to abuse canvas to shove ads in your face
- Rated 1 out of 5breaks webpages that require adobe flash on waterfox latest release
- Rated 3 out of 5What happened to the fingerprint icon up in the toolbar on android FF? It is now gone so how do I know if CB is functioning correctly?The fingerprint icon should be present if you have notifications enabled and something was faked on the page.
You can check if CB is working on the test pages (e.g. https://canvasblocker.kkapsner.de/test/test.html - the hashes should change on reload).
Please open an issue at https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues - there we can discuss better.
This issue is solved in 0.5.5
- Rated 5 out of 5A must have privacy extension for everyone!