Rated 3.2 out of 5
3.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13673766, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The AddOn is cool! Thank you developer Startpage24! It shows image thumbnails!
Earlier I wrote: "The addon doesn't understand non-Latin latters, writes spaces instead of non-Latin latters in the file names", but there is another problem. When I press "Download NN files" button, there are as many dialogs as there are files, and the file names in these dialogs are not correct: they like '(-). Jpg'.
This happens when the radio button "Determin filenames" is set to "Let firefox determin the filenames".
When the "Determin filenames" radio button is set to "Ask for each file for a filename", the filenames are correct, but there are 100500 dialogs, man?! And can I save all the files to my folder, that was asked only one time for all checked files together? "Ask for one folder name for all files" not working or I don't know how to use it. Nothing happens when I press "Download NN files" button and specify the full path to my folder.
And second problem: selecting many files. Can you add ability to select several files, that folow one to another, at a time, as it is done, for example, in Windows Explorer, when with Shift key it selects a range of file names?
- by nwk, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's a great download tool. The feature I like best it that you can see thumbnails of all images in a page inside the Image Downloads window. And you can open an image in a New Tab if you click on an image thumbnail. I gave 4 stars because: The main window is not dockable or resizeable. It doesn't remain opened, it closes when you click elsewhere. Thumbnail window has scrolling bugs, some artifacts and ghost images appear.
- by Firefox user 13714497, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5In the old version you could choose where you wanted to download your files to. In this version that option is no longer there. Could you please bring that back?
- by MS_TO, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5UPDATED: This extension is the best replacement for "DownloadThemAll!" that I have found and works very well.
However, I hate that the toolbar icon is a red arrow! It distracts from the minimalist, black and white aesthetic of the default Firefox UI. I real.y resent it when developers, out of pure ego, create extension icons that violate the carefully crafted user experience of Firefox, which is supposed to get out of your way so you can enjoy browsing the web. Its just in really bad taste. If you move the distracting red icon to the "More tools ..." overflow menu, it will not work properly because its UI does not fit within the menu. I hope the developers will fix this. I have altered them to the problem but the icon is still red after many months so I have updated my review from 4 to 3 out of 5 stars.
- by Javier García, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It does not allow changing the destination folder. It does not allow renaming the files to save them with clearer names.
On several occasions I have downloaded the same file up to 9 times.