Rated 3.2 out of 5
3.2 Stars out of 5
- by BA-N-AN, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 51. Нет возможности выбора каталога сохранения, только в папку по умолчанию.
2. Скачивает файлы под невразумительными названиями. Почему? Неужели так трудно сохранять под оригинальным именем?
Но сама реализация великолепна.
- by Firefox user 12177404, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5além de travar o navegador, demorar ao clicar na seta para ele carregar e ver os itens para fazer download, ao colocar para fazer download dos videos o mesmo as vezes indica arquivos errados, que nao sao realmente vídeos ...
- by Firefox user 12138556, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This adds a backdoor to Firefox to track you and download any nasty malware it wants to your browser.
First thing this adware does is injects ads into search pages. Check for yourself before and after your anti spyware removes this addon.
- by jagman, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5At one time, I could go to a thumbnail page and it would download the second level, or, the big images but will not any more and only downloads the thumbnail. What use is that?
2. The have what appears to be a link for SUPPORT but when you click it, you go nowhere and it says there is no email in this link.
- by suniram, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Its popup form, that one selects the file has TWO fatal flaws:
1] it displays in white text on pale blue background- completely illegible!!
2] I was unable to download anything because it seems to lack a download button. You can select a file but then.... nada.
- by sdubtiku, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5JOKEWARE alert! Finds elements of page but hitting the download button does precisely NOTHING. I see the process eating up some processor time, so I suspect this is some type of malware. And that, my friends, means banishment with no return privileges.
- by Cal El, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Do Not Work!
There is no download button, or menu item, or toolbar item, so there is nothing to make work, either.
The supposed "homepage" for this Add-On, is nothing more than an ad for website software called "startpage24". But, no support, no instructions, nothing.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoDear Calen,
I can not reproduce your issue.
Can you give some details? e.g. the Firefox version/OS you are using?
Is there anything in the error console related to extensions?
You can contact me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by 3d, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I had the same problems expressed by many others with this add-on version 1.00.15 until I downloaded version 1.00.17. Thank you for a now great add-on!! Works like a charm.
- by Firefox user 11543664, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5REVISED: worked with a support person and got an updated version of the program and it works wonderfully. actually d/l'd a streaming audio that no other add-on I tried could. I'm assuming they'll update to newer version here soon.
XXsame as others. Links show, I select, press button and nothing. I disabled all other add-ons I have and still didn't work.XX
- by maj, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Same issue as others-- generates the list of images but the 'download' button does nothing
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHi,
there was an update a few days ago, that did adressed this issue and that seems to work for most people.
Did you check the images you want to download?
Does the button change it's wording when you check the images?
Can you tell me what version of the add-on you are running?
Maybe you can drop a mail to email@example.com.
Thank you and best regards
- by Fred Flintstone, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5I had high hopes for this add-on, thinking it might be a suitable replacement for FlashGot. However, I would have been a lot more impressed if it actually worked. But it doesn't. It doesn't seem to matter which files I select, but when I click on the download button, nothing happens. Not a single file shows up on my computer. So I have to agree with Matteo.
Since there are some people who seem to be able to get the add-on to work for them, I have to admit there's a possibility some sort of add-on conflict may exist. Unfortunately, it may not be possible to find out what's causing the conflict.