- Rated 2 out of 5At one time, I could go to a thumbnail page and it would download the second level, or, the big images but will not any more and only downloads the thumbnail. What use is that?
2. The have what appears to be a link for SUPPORT but when you click it, you go nowhere and it says there is no email in this link.
- Rated 1 out of 5Malwarebytes found PUP.Optional.StartPage24
All of author startpage24's addons have adware embedded in the code. This adware injects ads into webpages.
- Rated 4 out of 5Sir, Very useful add-ons ! Can you please also include all ebook file formats, such as epub, mobi ? Thanks in advance !
- Rated 5 out of 5Good, but is not very userfrendly.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works ok, but adds a number to end of text entries in websites data entry fields.
- Rated 1 out of 5Its popup form, that one selects the file has TWO fatal flaws:
1] it displays in white text on pale blue background- completely illegible!!
2] I was unable to download anything because it seems to lack a download button. You can select a file but then.... nada.
- Rated 1 out of 5JOKEWARE alert! Finds elements of page but hitting the download button does precisely NOTHING. I see the process eating up some processor time, so I suspect this is some type of malware. And that, my friends, means banishment with no return privileges.
- Rated 1 out of 5Do Not Work!
There is no download button, or menu item, or toolbar item, so there is nothing to make work, either.
The supposed "homepage" for this Add-On, is nothing more than an ad for website software called "startpage24". But, no support, no instructions, nothing.Dear Calen,
I can not reproduce your issue.
Can you give some details? e.g. the Firefox version/OS you are using?
Is there anything in the error console related to extensions?
You can contact me via e-mail: email@example.com
- Rated 5 out of 5I had the same problems expressed by many others with this add-on version 1.00.15 until I downloaded version 1.00.17. Thank you for a now great add-on!! Works like a charm.
- Rated 5 out of 5REVISED: worked with a support person and got an updated version of the program and it works wonderfully. actually d/l'd a streaming audio that no other add-on I tried could. I'm assuming they'll update to newer version here soon.
XXsame as others. Links show, I select, press button and nothing. I disabled all other add-ons I have and still didn't work.XX
- Rated 1 out of 5find links but download button doesnt work
- Rated 1 out of 5Same issue as others-- generates the list of images but the 'download' button does nothingHi,
there was an update a few days ago, that did adressed this issue and that seems to work for most people.
Did you check the images you want to download?
Does the button change it's wording when you check the images?
Can you tell me what version of the add-on you are running?
Maybe you can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and best regards
- Rated 5 out of 5great, they uploaded an update. The downloads are working again, now.
- Rated 1 out of 5As with others I can see stuff and select it but hitting the download button does nothing.
- Rated 1 out of 5Finds the pictures, download button does nothing.
- Rated 1 out of 5I had high hopes for this add-on, thinking it might be a suitable replacement for FlashGot. However, I would have been a lot more impressed if it actually worked. But it doesn't. It doesn't seem to matter which files I select, but when I click on the download button, nothing happens. Not a single file shows up on my computer. So I have to agree with Matteo.
Since there are some people who seem to be able to get the add-on to work for them, I have to admit there's a possibility some sort of add-on conflict may exist. Unfortunately, it may not be possible to find out what's causing the conflict.
- Rated 5 out of 5super
- Rated 1 out of 5doesn't work
- Rated 5 out of 5Me va de maravilla ... saludos
- Rated 5 out of 5This new addon is great but I notice that it is unable to download from dailymotion .... the good thing is that extension can detect youwatch embed videos unlike Video Downloader professinal 1.97.34 but vdp 1.97. 34 from stratpage can perfectly download videos from dailymotion but vdp 1.97.34 can not detect youwatch embed videos in both google chrome and firefox, i hope you will fix it.Even so, thank you for this amazing addon .... unfortunately I also noticed that this extension can't download from wat.tv unlike youtube-dl gui or captvty......
- Rated 1 out of 5The pop-up icon menu is broken. Preferences are cropped inside the frame, and therefore unreachable.
- Rated 4 out of 5Hi,
This extension looks quite good, but there are the following long-standing bugs:
If the option "only show files bigger th[a]n" is enabled, and a value set, when clicking the extension icon on a video loaded in a new tab (i.e. a tab other than what was opened when the option was enabled), no media is detected until the option is disabled.
If "Let Firefox determin[e] the filename" is chosen, when selecting a listed media link and clicking the "Download # files" button, I get the following error in the Firefox browser console and downloading does not work: "NS_ERROR_XPC_NOT_ENOUGH_ARGS: Not enough arguments [nsIWebBrowserPersist.saveURI] link64_adl_overlay.js:191:0"
There is considerable lag switching between the tabs. I tested this on YouTube.
I'm using Firefox nightly builds (e10s DISABLED).
- Rated 2 out of 5download button not working in firefox 35.0 beta
- Rated 5 out of 5Default download location is Desktop folder(xp).
Please respect Options->General->Downloads->'Save files to' folder.