- by Bull, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works just fine. It is, however, imperative that your Firefox settings download to a default folder, otherwise it will ask you where you want to save each file that you're downloading from a website. This would be much more practical if it only asked once and remembered the setting. Easy workaround, just changed the download location in your settings, but still worth mentioning. Otherwise, worked great and saved me hours.
- by Firefox user 14192005, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Since a few days firefox seemed to have problems with loading pages after a while. Only white pages and a never ending loading circle.
Restarting helped – again for a while. Other browsers did not have the problem, so i tried to deactivate addons and with „All Downloader Professional“ i found the problem.
- by netdame, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Idea is great, as I was looking to replace the wonderful DownThemAll which is nolonger compatible with Firefox.
It was working fine for some time, with all the limitation stated by other reviews (opening lots of dialog windows for each file to download, no way to put all files on the same folder for multiple files automatically...)
But since weeks and for the last Firefox version, it does not show any to download on any pages, neither video, pdf, and so on. Sad that it is not working anylonger at all.
- by Firefox user 14112031, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I thought I would start simple with this extension since the reviews show widely varying experiences. One very simple page, containing 16 links to text files. I clicked the download arrow, answered yes to the "do you really want to do this" dialog, and watched as my browser opened separate Save dialogs. I was expecting this even though it is senseless, but what I was not expecting was to begin clicking Save on each window only to see it replaced by another Save dialog for the same file. Over and over and over and over.
So I quickly hit Cancel, Cancel, Cancel, Cancel, Cancel, etc to make it stop. It eventually stopped opening duplicate Save dialogs but clearly there are some really big bugs in this one. Back to clicking single links.
- by Firefox user 13878802, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Kept downloading the same files over and over again (350 simultaneous downloads!), totally spamming my computer and making it unusable. I've removed it and will never use it again.