- by Firefox user 16621721, 2 days agoRated 3 out of 51. give us the option to have the tool bar at the bottom or in the youtube video
2. if the your choice in number 1 is in the youtube video, pls add the toolbar to the video when i scroll down to read the comments since i usually manage my playspeed
3. in the popout video player, the toolbar which is present in my youtube video is not present. only the screenshot and always on top is present (both are great)
fix this up then I and other people would rate 5 again
- by Lothay, 2 days agoRated 2 out of 5I don't like the new update. New buttons are way too big and cluttered. The 'boost volume' button covers up my sound bar for some reason. The speed button was turned into three separate buttons, you can still change the speed by scrolling the main one, so I don't see the point of other two. Also before the update you could scroll down and still use the toolbar but now you have to go all the way up.
- by Firefox user 16705433, 2 days agoRated 3 out of 5Would have easily given a 5* rating but because of this issue, please have an option to put the toolbar back again in the bottom of the screen, the toolbar on the youtube player looks bad and feels bad to since it's prone to misclicks and the cluttered buttons make it look uglier.