- by Dawn, 11 days agoRated 1 out of 5Use to be an excellent app and I used it alot in the old version. Because I am hard of hearing it was excellent because I could turn the volume up just so my hearing aides can get the sound.
However since the update, it is gone from excellent to poor. Bring back the old version and I will give it a better rating. By the way I do use the CC, but not all of the videos on YT have them. I want want my old enhancer back!
- by andario2007, 11 days agoRated 1 out of 5A GREAT addon that I´ve been using for years, RUINED by the latest 2.0 update, since 20-30% of the time the interface does not load at all, thus preventing me to use it. Whenever that happens, I have to reload the page, and only then, the menu loads properly, which is a massive PITA.
I´ve tried different FF versions, different Enhancer versions, and even creating a brand new FF profile to test it out, and the problem still persists. Something that NEVER EVER happened with the old version.
Please fix this!
- by jamvaru, 12 days agoRated 5 out of 5it's really good, but the menu items on the video screen take up too much space (oh i see you fixed that; i will bump to 5/5 ;#), however i want them all, but... one thing; hide the youtube header; sometimes i want to enlarge the video without going full screen (to hide a news ticker, can't stand those), so i use f11, but the youtube header is so large, annoying
- by Edik191, 14 days agoRated 4 out of 5Пользуюсь расширением уже 2-3 недели и хочу написать свой отзыв.
Лично я из всех функций использую: усилитель звука, ускорение видео с помощи колесика мышки+левый Ctrl и редко скриншот.
Я не очень сильно вникал во все настройки но каждый найдет что-то из всего для себя.
- by Firefox user 16791215, 15 days agoRated 5 out of 5Other people seem to have issues with this, but it's been perfect for me. The ad blocker does block all ads, although I feel bad for those I subscribe to, and I don't want to whitelist each and every channel... That's the reason I'm turning that feature of, so that good people can make money.
I've used the loop tool successfully before, the miniplayer and such all work perfectly as I scroll the comments, and I basically just use all the default settings. I did enable a few of the other buttons that weren't enabled by default, and I love the volume boost a ton for those randomly quiet videos.
Basically I love this enhancer, and haven't had a single problem with it after a week or two.