- by Mika Norén, 7 days agoRated 3 out of 5Last update has a lot of welcome features. But the forced autoplay isn't welcome. I keep disabling autoplay, and this extension keeps re-enabling it. It's a battle. Had to disable the extension for the time being hoping this is a bug to be solved.
- by Firefox user 16711132, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5Incredible add-on! I use youtube mostly for learning purposes and this add-on helps me to concentrate on the video. Here's the features that I mostly use: Ad blocker, recommendation blocker, comments and chat hider, extremely dark theme. Huge Thanks to developer(s)!
- by Kyna Tiona, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5Just works, and the most recent update added an aesthetically pleasing UI enhancement that's really easy to personalize. There's a good reason it's on Firefox's Recommended list.
- by Raiden, 7 days agoRated 1 out of 5Deleted the latest update & re-uploaded the older version. Cause the new version is, to put it politely, abysmal. The controls now lined up within the video frame is a bad idea (video sizes differ from clip to clip, also depending on browser window size. There isn't always enough space there to cram it with icons/buttons and still show youtube's own sound and other buttons. So it's never possible to enjoy all those Enhancer control buttons with 1 click. The old system was superior because every button you wanted was visible in its own area, unaffected by the size of video/window & without clumsily overlapping on each other like now. Also another problem with the new update is that adblockers block the in-frame Enhancer buttons (this depends on which adblock setting one has). But the point is: the old version's props never ever got adblocked out of view, because it wasn't part of the video frame (where adblocking apps focus on).
- by Amin, 7 days agoRated 1 out of 5The recent update was awful, too much buttons screen, you don't care about UX, do you? it's really on my nerve
those buttons are not that useful, make a option so we can disable it or I have to use something else
OR is there any option to use older version ?
- by gfshsfgahgfdnhsfgahjsftns, 7 days agoRated 3 out of 5This last update hides the volume bar in all but fullscreen mode in favour of some buttons I'm certain are ignored by the majority of users.
The length of the video and length remaining is also blocked by these new unnecessary buttons.
I'll be turning it off I guess. I can't remember benefits it came with so they're not important. I'll take easy access to the volume slider and ability to see the length at a glance over whatever features I seem to never use since I can't even remember what they were.
- by Dolla, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5Been absolutely smashing it with this recent update! This extension in general is a severe improvement of my youtube experience. I could probably not live without this extension anymore. Just donated as well!
- by Firefox user 16709660, 8 days agoRated 3 out of 5While I do like that the buttons now match the player's buttons in this new update, it feels like an extreme case of feature creep. Too many buttons on the player makes it feel overwhelming, and it keeps switching on autoplay whenever I try to turn it off.
- by Jasmine, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using this for a looong time and I really love this a lot. When i listen to music my volume is low but with this i can force it to be louder and its helpful. With the new looks and customization, I feel like I have even more control. My favorite look is the Ubuntu Purple and the others are very well done too, lot's of options to choose from and given the option to make our own theme is awesomeee. Great Job!
Edit: I just noticed the video filters, I love the idea of it a lot because that could help out a lot of people with vision problems and so on.- thanksss