- Rated 2 out of 5by Jupee, 2 months agoUsing video filters and changing options like brightness lowers videos frames, making videos choppy, unwatchable. Fix please!
- Rated 2 out of 5by David Spector, 3 months agoI was hoping this addon would stop YouTube from running when I open a video. I want videos to run only when I click on them using mouse or keyboard.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mangraviti, 3 months agoThe idea is excellent. The app should be great but, in my household, all devices are suddenly using 100% CPU. Both on Windows and Linux. It also makes Chrome use 100% CPU if installed.
Unfortunately, after uninstalling addons one by one, this one proved to be the culprit of the high CPU usage.
It really is a shame cause I love it but had to reinstall from all the devices at home.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17763073, 4 months agostopped working for me a bit ago. what's up with that??
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17746095, 4 months agoit works but somethings off, every now and then new tabs fail to connect as if you'd lost internet. but the loaded tabs you can navigate and request new pages. I have to disable to fix and then re-enable the extension. which defeats my particular use case. wanted youtube to load videos at a preferred resolution everytime. But I'm probably fiddling with this extension more than the effort needed to just correct youtube every video. it has loads of features that I'd like to play with but this bug happens so often I'd rather leave it off
- Rated 2 out of 5by katey1801, a year agoSome features are nice, however the pop out viewer leaves MUCH to be desired.
You cannot seek, which sucks.
But the WORST part? No captions. The captions do not show in the pop out at all. This makes the video inaccessible to me. If possible, I would appreciate a fix at some point. Pop out is currently essentially useless to D/deaf/Hard of Hearing folk like me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14011267, a year agoExtension has been nearly unusable for the past 2 months. Half of the time it's just not straight up loading when you open a YouTube page directly from a link.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Daniel, 2 years agoIt appears addon is missing a "list view" option to list videos on YouTube channels under each other instead of the ugly YouTube-Polymer forced "roster" view.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rashard, 2 years agoI use this extension on my laptop, but it won't load on my t mobile phone...really sucks
- Rated 2 out of 5by PaulJ, 2 years agoI need to change my rating and opinion on this. I still like mini player, same as flip horizontally and hide end screens. But reverse the order of a playlist is not working how I wanted it to work. In fact, it's practically not working, because I do not see any icon, nor in player or playlist and also as I now understand, it's only working with pop-up player, which is not working either.
So yeah. For mini player, flip horizontally and hide end screens, this add-on gets two stars, but the rest have no practical use for me or are not working.
- Rated 2 out of 5by XXVII, 2 years agoIn version 2.0.17 the option " Use the available space based on the viewport dimensions to expand the video player " doesn't resize the video correctly, it's taller than the viewport and the control bar is displayed off screen.
Now has ads.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14686161, 2 years agoIt's amazing how extension to block the ads shows its own ads after update now.