- Rated 4 out of 5by Jeremy, 2 years agoThis is a great tool and I would love to see it somehow integrated into mozilla's multi account container feature. However, it is very complicated, reducing ease of use and understanding.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13007505, 2 years agoWhat is temporary here, it doesn't delete containers just leaves a big row in the Multi-Account containers overview. Makes it all a big mess.
btw: Is there a way to delete multiple containers instead of the one by one method?
Reply the response:
Thank you stoically, very much appreciate that you took the time to reply.
The links are informative, hope that somebody will come up with a solution, then I will use your add-on again.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThe temporary containers are deleted by this Add-on, however, Multi-Account Containers re-adds them because of Sync Feature, see https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/1675 and https://github.com/stoically/temporary-containers/issues/371
- Rated 5 out of 5by lolrepeatlol, 2 years agoSuper useful. I love that I can browse Amazon/eBay while being mostly anonymous.
- Rated 4 out of 5by 丁男, 2 years agoLately every time I click a link that should open in a new temporary container, it opens twice in 2 different temporary containers. Very annoying. Please fix.
- Rated 5 out of 5by InternetUser111, 2 years agoI would not be able to do my Job without this extension! Thank you!!!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by dev/null, 2 years agoVery useful and much better than Firefox's original multi-container add-on
- Rated 5 out of 5by blankon, 3 years agosmart extension, out of thebox...
make life more efficent,
wort it to 5 stars and donation to make developer rich....
- Rated 5 out of 5by Manuel, 3 years agoSo far so good. I tried it out with a website that limits stories per month, and this came pretty handy. I will recommend this extension to my acquaintances.