Review by Firefox user 15166984
Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15166984, a year ago
Seems to leave behind site data for every temp tab and site visited. Maybe Strict mode incompatibility? Whatever the case I've got dozens of listings reporting 0 Cookies but site data is still being stored.
Developer responseposted 10 months ago
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17830682, 5 days agoI have been using this Add On for a long time but never had any issues.
Recently, It has started to create an issue.
It says, '' UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURED''.
I don't know what to do now.
- Rated 5 out of 5by François Lavigne, 6 days agoThis is so useful for web developers, makes me glad I'm using Firefox. Unlike Chrome's private browsing, every time you click that icon, the new tab has a brand new "cookie jar" so you can be logged into any app with multiple accounts on multiple tabs making debugging a breeze. Also for normal multi-account use.
- Rated 5 out of 5by firedoge, 6 months agoAwesome use of Firefox`s containers. If you want to use two logins on one site or dont trust a site, this feature makes Firefox`s container isolation very easy to use!
- Rated 5 out of 5by frjoethesecond, 9 months agoThis fixes the official Multi-Account container extension's main weakness.
You can use this extension's "Isolation" setting so than when you click on a result in a search engine, for example, it automatically loads the new site in a temporary container instead of loading in the search engine's container.
Now Google can't follow you to the sites you open through its search results.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ahut10, 10 months agothis add on has changed my life, love it. it needs way more hype!!!