- Rated 5 out of 5by kostrse, 3 days agoThis plugin saves from a risk of getting brain cancer from being exposed to all the ridiculous rubbish YouTube tries to feed in you.
Only content you specifically want to watch, nothing else.
- Rated 5 out of 5by liddlecreachur, a month agoI wasn't initially going to get this extension but I was curious, so I did it anyway. And lo and behold, I am actually really happy with it! I find all the decluttering to be very useful, especially on the homepage (I removed the infinite scrolling) - I always ended up stuck in an infinite loop of looking at vids that didn't interest me in the hopes that I'll find one that will. This helps! Thank you
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tenderizer17, 7 months agoDoes in one extension what I previously needed 4 extensions to do. The ability to fast-forward ads is ingeniously sly (although it does fast-forward a bit too soon).
It'd be kinda nice if it had more controls over the comment section. Limiting it to only one page of comments or removing the ability to apply to comments.
Overall, very good but a few features shy of perfection.
- Rated 5 out of 5by JT, 8 months agoThis add-on completely changed how I use YouTube. Before, I was addicted and wasted a lot of time. Now, I'm still addicted (a lot less though) but waste a lot less time. It's ideal for anyone who wants to use YouTube still, but be protected a bit more from the rabbit hole that exists and pushes for an internet that is one where the user is control, not big tech. Whilst using this, I've started using some great features, including watch later, which allow me to have even more control over what I watch, almost completely removing the power that suggestions have. I would recommend to everyone.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jakob, 8 months agoWorks perfect. Now I only have to find out how to prevent myself from deactivating it when the addiction kicks in.Thanks for the review!
I've added a "timer" setting which might help to prevent deactivating.
When enabled, it forces you to wait 10 seconds before changing any of the changes.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17186385, a year agoAwesome AddOn, I have nothing bad to say about this.
Two Feature suggestions though:
The first one is: I found it nicer, when the AddOn icon was in the URl bar, because I was frequently switching stuff on and off. Could you integrate an option so I can decide where I want to have the AddOn icon? (I saw that someone suggested to move it to the addon bar on the right and you replied two weeks ago)
How about an option to mark spoilers in a video, so that I can skip these as well?
Thanks for reading and keep on the great work!Thanks for the review, and the suggestions!
1) I tried adding the icon to both the URI bar and the AddOn bar, but unfortunately Chrome does not allow both at once. And I'd prefer to keep the same code base for both browsers. Sorry!
2) I think it's outside the scope of this extension. It'd be hard to collect and save that info.
- Rated 5 out of 5by hllda, a year agoEdit: Perfection!
This add-on is worthy of 5 stars.
I would like to be able to hide the little icon in the navigation bar, I promise to change the review to 5 if this is fixed! If it literally can't be fixed and I will still change it to 5 as long I am notified! :)