Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14773823, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Was looking for this feature for so long. Youtube recommendations are just disctracting so much, now they are finally gone! Super must to have Addon.
- by Andre Bell, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I would like to report this add on. For being awesome!!! Works perfectly to eliminate sidebar 'suggested' videos. Theater mode wasn't cutting it. The distracting suggestions would still show up esp if/when the controls mysteriously vanished in theater mode and had to revert to normal mode...thus seeing the rabbit hole distractions again. So far so good. Thx
UPDATE: AdBlocker Ultimate breaks this add-on. Just an FYI in case anyone using AU says this add-on doesn't work
- by Firefox user 13495050, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for this!
Youtube suggestions are more than likely unrelated to the video or videos you're watching. It's especially bad if you clear out your browser often, like every time you close it. I finally had enough and searched for an extension like this, and here it is!
I don't think there are others like this, at least not the last time I checked AMO.
- by Firefox user 14540541, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you so much for this! No more clickbait garbage on YouTube! Two suggestions I'd to give is one:
Add the ability to blacklist words, tags, etc so that way you won't have to see any specific video "recommended" by YouTube, rather than blacklisting all videos on a video you're watching. That way, say you're watching a video relating to your favorite franchise, you won't have to see garbage rants about it like "why this movie makes no sense" and etc.
And two: An ability to get suggested videos from a channel you're watching only, rather "related" videos from other "YouTubers". Like if you're watching videos from your favorite YouTuber, you only get videos from said YouTuber and no other YouTubers' videos from the suggestions section next to the video. Other than that, thank you again for making this awesome add-on! 5 stars!!
- by Firefox user 14483391, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The developer has done a great job. The Youtube irrelevant suggestions are over. The only little glitch is that you can't comment on any video so that would be great to have this option that you can check or uncheck as you wish. Except that, it's working great
- by RicoX73, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5EDIT: This add-on is now interfering with the comments section, i can no longer see comments...
Thank you so much for this addon. You've had me relieve from the constant mess of continuous prying recommended videos
- by Firefox user 14348317, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm so enormously happy to see white where the fucking annoying youtube "suggestions" were. Good riddance! After too many times being annoyed by irrelevant content I decided to act on this brain damage. In fact, it's worse than irrelevant: the "suggestions" are junk food for my brain, everyday. It hurst, the stupidity. Before installing this extension, as a test I deleted all cookies that contained "youtube" or "google" in its name, and logged out of the google account. Then I looked for some topics that interest me, like science, or music. Well, 50% of everything I got was promoted rubbish just because it's new, no regard whatsoever on quality, or trajectory; just new content! hell yeah!. On the science front things were worse, with 50% of all results being pseudoscience, or the crap that has to start with a number like "15 things you don't know about ... and that will blow your mind". Some arrogance there, free with your order! I reject this empire of idiocy that is google, so I'm extremely happy that the "suggestions" are gone. I'll NEVER go to youtube again without extensions/scripts that block the bullshit. It's fantastic, getting the internet the way I want it.