- Rated 5 out of 5by Mynadd129, 23 days agoI started to use this to hide the shorts which it does perfectly. But since the ads cannot now be blocked the automatic skipping has made it so much more valuable! It has so many options to change the view etc and if you are a control freak, it is the perfect Youtube tool! No nagging, no ads, just silently working in the background to make my life better.
- Rated 5 out of 5by kostrse, a year agoThis plugin saves from a risk of getting brain cancer from being exposed to all the ridiculous rubbish YouTube tries to feed in you.
Only content you specifically want to watch, nothing else.
- Rated 5 out of 5by liddlecreachur, a year agoI wasn't initially going to get this extension but I was curious, so I did it anyway. And lo and behold, I am actually really happy with it! I find all the decluttering to be very useful, especially on the homepage (I removed the infinite scrolling) - I always ended up stuck in an infinite loop of looking at vids that didn't interest me in the hopes that I'll find one that will. This helps! Thank you
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tenderizer17, 2 years agoDoes in one extension what I previously needed 4 extensions to do. The ability to fast-forward ads is ingeniously sly (although it does fast-forward a bit too soon).
It'd be kinda nice if it had more controls over the comment section. Limiting it to only one page of comments or removing the ability to apply to comments.
Overall, very good but a few features shy of perfection.
- Rated 5 out of 5by JT, 2 years agoThis add-on completely changed how I use YouTube. Before, I was addicted and wasted a lot of time. Now, I'm still addicted (a lot less though) but waste a lot less time. It's ideal for anyone who wants to use YouTube still, but be protected a bit more from the rabbit hole that exists and pushes for an internet that is one where the user is control, not big tech. Whilst using this, I've started using some great features, including watch later, which allow me to have even more control over what I watch, almost completely removing the power that suggestions have. I would recommend to everyone.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jakob, 2 years agoWorks perfect. Now I only have to find out how to prevent myself from deactivating it when the addiction kicks in.Thanks for the review!
I've added a "timer" setting which might help to prevent deactivating.
When enabled, it forces you to wait 10 seconds before changing any of the changes.