- Rated 4 out of 5by Thodian, 7 days agoI think this is the perfect youtube extension, the only downside is that I gotta use another one on android, if you'd change the id version in the manifest.json file so that it's available on the android firefox broswer that'd be great. Otherwise, keep up the great work!
- Rated 4 out of 5by kurbu, 9 months agoRemoves the annoying navigation bar on the left that keeps opening on every page outside of videos. But to get it back, you have to toggle the option back off in the addon's menu. Still does exactly what I wanted it to though!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jane Doe, 4 years agoGreat plugin - many thanks for developers - it's just what i was looking for.
PS. Sometimes it's not work( youtube work as usual - all suggestion and panels on their places) and i don't understand why.
- Rated 4 out of 5by uneliasmarsu, 4 years agoComing from chrome i was scared this wasn't going to be as well maintained on Firefox, but so far it has been working flawlessly! However, on a portrait monitor while hiding the recommendations the player doesn't scale well when switching out of theater mode.
- Rated 4 out of 5by WaveOfWaves, 4 years agoFantastic idea for an add-on! I totally recommend this.
Bugs/Issues I found (Version 3.1.1, Firefox Windows 10 ver. 71.0):
- suggestions/comments still show if a video is accessed from outside of youtube (google, whatsapp, pasting link, etc.)
- suggestions/comments still show if a video page is refreshed (e.g. to fix buffering), or accessed by pressing the previous/next page buttons
- suggestions/comments still show if a video page is accessed via the suggestions side-bar (that shows up because of the above points)
- once suggestions/comments show (while blocked), they won't disappear until you close all youtube tabs, and access the site again from the homepage.
- Have an option to disable youtube autoplay as well (as it's another distraction)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15088918, 4 years agoNo longer works, it will block user uploaded videos but movies are now showing up on the sidebar. It's a good extension, but it just needs that bug fixed to be perfect.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14175442, 5 years agoUPD4. my bad, sorry! When "homepage" checkbox is active, then homepage is just "blank". I'd like to have updates of my channels, and no "suggestions". Not to remove everything.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoOh no! I’d like to fix that. Do you mind telling me your OS and Firefox version?
edit: hmm I can't reproduce it. Is there anything unusual about your setup?
edit2: that's the intention of this addon