- by Wireless Biscuits, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Container tabs have truly revolutionized the way I interact with the web, I can't imagine living without the practicality and convenience they provide—one of the many reasons I use firefox.
- by Firefox user 14588063, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very usefull add-on! As a web developer sometimes I have to test things logged in with many users at the same time on different tabs, this allow me to do that in the same browser window, without the need of many browser profiles.
- by Dee, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5The containers extension is indispensable, hands down this is firefox's best feature and absolutely necessary working with multiple accounts and as a developer. Firefox has made many questionable decisions, such as the new low contrast UI, but this container support makes firefox the clear best browser for power users and the privacy aware.
- by SuperSluether, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5The add-on is very well integrated with Firefox, and the containers can be synced. I use containers a lot to keep my school and personal accounts separate, as well as keeping my Google account isolated from the rest of my browsing.
I used containers at work to log into multiple accounts at once, and my coworker was amazed that it was possible! He immediately asked if there was a way to do that on Chrome, so I explained the Firefox container feature to him.
- by Freddie Ventura, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing add-on , probably the most useful add-on out there. I just have an issue I'm not sure if this is the place to actually ask for it.
I have synced add-ons within my Firefox account , and wanted to use this add-on in as many different platforms (OS's) as possible.
I see is not available on Android , but that is alright. But the sync feature of this add-on is not linking my Containers from `firefox-linux` to `firefox-windows`. I bet they are uncompatible , are they?
Thanks very much for bringing us this amazing tool
- by klutzydraconiquus, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Like having multiple browsers in one. As well as giving you a way to visually organize your tabs. Super great add-on that shows the real power of Firefox.
- by tfox, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Firefox containers makes Firefox my favorite browser. I can have a Microsoft profile and two Google profiles running in the same browser all at the same time without separate windows and I get access to the same extensions that I love because they are all in the same browser.
An essential extension for those who have work and personal profiles and want to keep their logins saved and cookies separate so you can have a "Work Mode" and a "Home Mode".