- by Firefox user 13460059, 3 days agoRated 2 out of 5While substantially improved from previous versions, this is still a broken extension. Since sites can only be added by visiting them, you are prevented from adding some sites which use multiple automatic redirections in their login process. Other addons like Containerise or Sideberry handle this without issue. The inclusion of nagging about Mozilla VPN makes this the most commercial of all container addons.
Previous versions were much worse; opening the site list for a container actually allowed all sites on that list to place cookies in the current container, this bug has been fixed and the default containers in containers.json (Personal, Work, Banking, Shopping) no longer have tracking IDs. Before this was fixed, this addon was a net negative for privacy.
- by tragazzini, 7 days agoRated 2 out of 5It was super, but now everytime asks where open a link.
And "Remember this decision" does not work.
The only way I found to remove is this:
- by Firefox user 13241717, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5Normally this would be 5 stars, but some updates ago they removed the "Always open in No Container" option. I keep getting annoying pop-ups when opening pages that I wrongly set to open on a specific container and I am unable to change it.
Please fix this!
- by Honza, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5It almost works, lowest start count is due missing this features: Unable to persist tabs in container. If you use multiple computers with different languages, then you have basic containers in multiplied number of languages, and you cannot remove them (because they are basic). So this extension is not worst but not good
- by Firefox user 15197972, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5It breaks sites when placed in a container and I am unable to remove them from a placed container. Consequently leaving the site inside a container without being able to revert it back to a normal tab. Even trying to open it as a normal tab does not work since it only reopens it in the same placed container tab.
- by Cowboy Bob Sorensen, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Good idea, annoying execution. Developers need to spend more time actually using it. When a URL is assigned to a container and that shortcut is selected, the assigned container opens up like it is supposed to. There is a blank tab on the browser. Lots of clicking around to use it.
Also, my low rating is because I had been accessing my bank and things through a banking tab, but that suddenly stopped working. The browser is fine, I shut off this extension and was able to connect just like I can on Brave.
- by sgdl-pers, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Review was great for quickly sqitching between accounts for websites, no signing out then in again to spend a few seconds to see if something had changed. Unfortunately Firefox crashed. Not an issue with any other extension, but with this EVERY account was nuked and the settings were reset to default. No way to import/export, no backups, I have to manually re-create everything.
- by Ivan, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5No ability to turn off color indicators on tabs. I know addon is working, I don't need to see a rainbow when I have a lot of tabs open. It clutters the inteface, makes it look ugly and makes it less obvious which tab is open. Also no temporary containers functionality so you have to use it with cookie auto delete for the full experience or just use temp containers addon which is much better option.
- by Salsa, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5After the latest Firefox update, CONTAINERS color settings is very poorly visible, it is impossible to understand what container is the open tab, correctly please!
Add various options for the location of the color label to select the user.
После последнего обновления firefox очень плохо видно цветовые настройки контейнеров, невозможно понять в каком контейнере открыта та или иная вкладка, исправьте пожалуйста!
Добавьте различные варианты расположения цветовой метки, на выбор пользователя.
- by Firefox user 12882649, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5The functionalities are great. Unfortunately since Firefox 89 was released, this addon started causing huge CPU spikes on my system, making UI interactions very sluggish. Unusable right now.
- by Hommage, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Sehr hilfreiches Add-On aber eine Kleinigkeit die ich fast schon als bug bezeichnen würde nervt mich. Wenn ich auf einer Seite bin die einem Container zugewiesen ist und dann im gleichen Tab auf eine neue Seite navigiere die keinem Container zugewiesen ist, dann wird die neue Seite im selben Container geöffnet was ja das ganze Konzept zunichte macht. Die Seite im Container soll ja grade nicht wissen wo ich noch so unterwegs bin im Internet. Ich nutze die Extension erstmal weiter und hoffe dass das bald behoben wird.
- by Firefox user 15122656, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5The concept of this extension is a good one, except this extension does not play well with other extension and cause FF to freeze and even lock up your PC
- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, a year agoRated 2 out of 5I would not count on this to do what it claims. Facebook is VERY aggressive in deleting accounts of people who try to modify user experience on FB. You risk losing your account with this add-on.