- by charliefortune, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Great extension - apart from the 'always open this in a container' feature. Easy to mistake the icon in the address bar for the main one to open a new tab - end up setting default containers and spending forever trying to work out how to remove them. Would be a five star review if this were fixed.
- by Firefox user 15095017, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Incessantly asks if you want links open in current container or not. What a stupid and illogical behavior to program into an extension. Smarten up.
- by Firefox user 13241717, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Normally this would be 5 stars, but some updates ago they removed the "Always open in No Container" option. I keep getting annoying pop-ups when opening pages that I wrongly set to open on a specific container and I am unable to change it.
Please fix this!
- by User 968023, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful extension. I just wish you could open a temporary container tab when opening a new tab. As of now you can only open a temporary container tab when right clicking a link.
- by Anderson, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Não sei como não comecei a usar antes! Muito bom para separar os acessos e logins em serviços específicos em que tenho mais de uma conta. Migrei de vez para o Firefox com esse add-on!
(Só falta ter uma versão pra Android agora...)
- by P., 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5The idea is perfect but the actual add-on could need more colors (20 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 8) and especially more icons (40 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 13). However im grateful Mozilla does us a favor with their software :)