- by Tnarera, 15 days agoRated 4 out of 5Overall fantastic in separating cookies. One thing it needs is ability to hide the history of the containers from the main browser history. Either it should have option to keep no history just cookies for signing in etc. or show separate history for each container.
- by Firefox user 16997887, a month agoRated 4 out of 5I am so glad this exist. I can finally thwart cross-tracking. I'm specifically a fan of the possibility of assigning domains / sites to specific containers. And it's so easy to use.
- by Mr. S.A. Birl, a month agoRated 4 out of 5[2021-Aug] A great and useful extension to have, but it's missing the ability to disassociate a website from *any* (or all) containers. A website's association can be moved from container to container, but cannot be reset back to no container -- something that would be needed in the case of SSOs: to log into the same website with different accounts (under different containers).
- by Firefox user 16989056, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5The add-on is great! I can imagine that it's a bit difficult to understand if you are not that much into computers though. The only thing that I can not find is a way to manage which tabs belong to which containers. You can assign them, but you cannot manage them.
If that "feature" is added, or some one of Mozilla can explain to me how I can manage it, I'll update this review to a 5-star.
EDIT: I've found it, but why is it so hidden?
It is hidden 6 clicks deep within the extension's toolbar button. Why not put that also in the settings of Firefox add-ons menu?
- by P., 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5The idea is perfect but the actual add-on could need more colors (20 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 8) and especially more icons (40 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 13). However im grateful Mozilla does us a favor with their software :)
- by andrea.ippo, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Would be perfect if the option to ask to choose a container when creating a new tab by clicking on the tab bar, would also apply to the keyboard shortcut (CTRL + T)
- by Jun, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Really useful. I suggest adding a feature to allow custom entries to site lists in containers.
To other users: check "Remember my decision for this site" and then open it in the container so Firefox can remember your decision...
- by Be, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5This is a very good extension. I like to have my work sites and browsing separated from personal sites and browsing.
The only thing I'd love to see is the ability to choose groups to re-open. For example, I would love to be able to choose to re-open both my personal and work tabs and windows, or to be able to choose to just open my work tabs and windows or personal tabs and windows.
- by alejorosario, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Debido a la funcionalidad de administración de contenedores muy limitada, el complemento es casi inutilizable en muchos sitios como bancos, Microsoft, AliExpress, eBay, etc., que utilizan redirecciones a otros [sub] dominios para realizar un inicio de sesión, para transferir al usuario a un servicio de pago, etc. La redirección a veces se realiza varias veces, por lo que es posible que el complemento no pueda permitirle al usuario establecer correspondencia de dominio con el contenedor. En tales casos, la única forma de trabajar con éxito con el sitio es eliminarlo de los contenedores y usarlo solo.
La solución es trivial: permitir que el usuario ingrese / edite el nombre de dominio manualmente, con soporte de comodines (*). Esto resolvería la mayoría de los problemas descritos anteriormente.