- by BackuPs, 11 days agoRated 1 out of 5Latest version is worse then ever. I want to open a website and it keeps telling me that i need to open it in a container it was opened before even if i check remember this choice. I turned it off. This is not workable anymore ! It used to be such a nice plugin. Now its not ok anymore.
- by Mac, 12 days agoRated 1 out of 5This extension used to be amazing, but out of nowhere it stopped working correctly. Now my containers are no longer sandboxed and when I login on one, I have to log out on the others. This is exactly why I use it, to not need to sign out when switching from one login to another, and it is no longer of any use to me.
- by Firefox user 15740916, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5The latest version (8.0.7) is even worse than last time I tested this extension: still no wildcards support, horrible performance, and ads for Mozilla VPN: one at install, another one after opening the popup, and yet another one when managing a container...
- by Ian Carolan, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5This extension does not work.
Try the following on firefox. Log into an Amazon account in a container in one tab, then open another container tab and log in to another separate Amazon account. Go back to the first tab and refresh the tab. The result is that the first tab now shows the account info of the second tab Amazon account.
So in effect these multi account containers tabs do not isolate anything at all.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoThat's definitely a bug if the tabs are separate containers. Are you comfortable filing a new bug (or up-voting an existing bug) at the GitHub project: https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers
- by Pckit, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5There is a very annoying problem: I selected "Remember my decision for this site", and selected "Open with container", then opened a new tab, and then opened the same site, and the prompt appeared again! I've searched the settings and there is no option to remove this site prompt! Also, even though I've opted not to open the container, it still opens as a "private" container, and I can't find an option to remove this site's settings at all.
- by Firefox user 16662911, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5annoying 4 preset containers, cannot hide and coming back every time i install the addon again, even with sync enabled. Whats more, sync experience was back.
- by Firefox user 13159776, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work comes up blank no adding no subtracting just a bunch of containers without any editing adding or subtracting couldn't paste a screenshot
- by Bill, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Disappointing! Does NOT create containers! This ONLY allows you to manually open new tabs and duplicate existing tabs with a color code. Either way this requires extra steps, time, and thinking. Containers are a great concept along with color coded windows and related tab groupings, but none of this is offered.
- by font21, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Older versions worked flawlessly. Now, any time I click on a link of a page already opened in a container...it opens outside of any container. When I right-click the link and ask to open in a specific container it opens the link outside of any container. That makes this addon useless.
- by Cath, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5First it was great. Five stars, then suddenly I was greeted by literally all of my containers gone. Gone. What happened here? Edit: Turns out even all my logged in e-mails and accounts are logged out?!
- by Firefox user 15407415, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5"You need an updated version of Firefox" Are you kidding me?? As of 17 December 2021, Firefox 91.4.1esr *is* the latest Firefox version in the ESR branch.
Don't you know your own software, Mozilla?
- by Firefox user 17175553, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5this is BS... I just want to sometimes use a container, for some websites... but I clicked "something" and now youtube always opens in the personal container!? I don't want that though... I want to use youtube normally, without a container and there is no option for that! wtf
- by XavierM91, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Le falta muchísimo desarrollo a esta extensión. Es muy incómoda de usar. Tendría que ser algo más sencillo, más parecido a los perfiles de Chrome. Podrían convivir en una sola ventana, pero por ejemplo, si tengo una pestaña "personal" y yo quiero abrir youtube.com, me pregunta si lo quiero abrir ahi o en otra pestaña... y si lo estoy abriendo en la pestaña de personal, abrilo ahi... y no en laboral. No me preguntes siempre.
- by José Carlos, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Toda vez que vou abrir um link, fica me perguntando em qual container eu quero abrir. isso é muito chato. Queria uma opção para evitar essa pergunta. antes estava maravilhoso, eu controlava rapidamente em qual container gostaria de abrir um link. Agora parece que sou idiota: "Você quer mesmo abrir esse link nesse container?".