- by sgdl-pers, a month agoRated 2 out of 5Review was great for quickly sqitching between accounts for websites, no signing out then in again to spend a few seconds to see if something had changed. Unfortunately Firefox crashed. Not an issue with any other extension, but with this EVERY account was nuked and the settings were reset to default. No way to import/export, no backups, I have to manually re-create everything.
- by blackhaze36, a month agoRated 5 out of 5It's fantastic. As an IT professional, I sign into the same portal with different accounts very frequently. This add-on saves me so much time and headache as I can use one browser for this task now instead of two or three. Highly recommend for productivity and privacy.
- by Ivan, a month agoRated 2 out of 5No ability to turn off color indicators on tabs. I know addon is working, I don't need to see a rainbow when I have a lot of tabs open. It clutters the inteface, makes it look ugly and makes it less obvious which tab is open. Also no temporary containers functionality so you have to use it with cookie auto delete for the full experience or just use temp containers addon which is much better option.
- by rcd, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This is really an awesome plugin. I just miss a VPN companion that may allow me to add different VPN servers to different containers in the same way as the "container proxy" plugin allows using different proxy servers.
- by KG314, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This is a must have if you are developer, manage multiple accounts, want to limit tracking and for so many reasons.
I have a container for personal, shopping, research , n x work accounts. It allows me to easily be logged into several google and microsoft accounts.
If you are developer that uses azure portal, you can have a container for each user in the portal.