Come on Shivanand Sharma, we have been waiting a long time for you to get your wonderful extension working! EDIT - I see you have been updating... some progress has been made but I am disabling it again - it is pretty but it does not do what I need, and can't use it with Tree tabs.
1. it colours tabs by domain, and lists them vertically in sidebar (I think, or tree tabs does). But tree tabs does that and far more by using trees, groups etc. (Interestingly it doesnt colour top tabs - I don't use them anyway - I would like them gone!)
1. no option to colour only selected tabs like the legacy version did, leaving the rest as default (main use=colour code to mark tabs - often from the SAME domain if shopping - good/bad/hot/warm/cold/todo/tosave etc).
2. Has it's own sidebar so tree tabs sidebar tabs are not coloured, and trees, folders and groups are gone = doesnt work with tree tabs, like the legacy version did.
3. privacy concerns unanswered by dev.
4. no response at all from dev.
Can you forget the RANDOM colouring of all tabs (which is of no interest to most users who just want to highlight particular tabs) and please, pretty please, just fix your extension to permanently colour selected individual tabs (whether active or inactive)?
If RENAMING selected tabs is possible, surely COLOURING them is also possible? (See Tab ReTitle as an example)
We love you - please come back!
Can I suggest you help us to lobby for bug fixes/APIs you need, like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-mix-plus-webextension/?src=search