- Rated 1 out of 5by cetteame, 25 days agoNe prends pas en compte un thème sombre. Efface sans retour possible les réglages de thème sombre qui étaient définis. Ne prévient pas bien de ces modifications.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Vladimir, a year agoafter update FF from... 3.6 this addon was very helpful, but now, its useless. and when i use dark skin, its totally failed. solors....omg my eyes feel sharp pain! and most of all. colors per tab changes only whel i click on it!!!!!! but im need to change color before i open tab! to separate per one in many opened ( now its impossible ( very sad.....
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16981600, a year agoTotally useless.
Changes colors without prompting for agreement.
Changes all colors.
Changes colors all the time, whenever one navigates.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Blade, 3 years agoSadly, this add-on no longer delivers what it advertises, it only acts as a donation trap.
I used it with the previous versions of Firefox, and really sad to see it go - but it is gone, have no doubt, as other add-ons could already solve this problem with the new Firefox versions. Just go with Tree Style Tabs and TST Colored Tabs.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13717843, 3 years agoI would gladly change mu one star to 5 stars once dev. changes it to work as it used to work. I want to change the tabs and nothing else, I also want different coloring on different tabs, like one for active tab, one for the others, per site coloring.
But I don't want my entire browser to change color. :(
I really hope this previously great extension can be fixed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15537674, 3 years agoThe"new" colourful Tabs has nothing to do with the old one, which is shown in the screenshot. Actually it only colours the actual tab-and in the same coulour nearly the whole rest of the firfox header, exept the remaining tabs. The Top line colours change each time, you choose an other tab-which is more a nerve taking lightshow, because of the shrill colours, than helpful, as it was earlier! (and as it is shown falsely in the screenshot)