Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13448137, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Antes la usaba y creo que el manejo de pestañas en color debería venir por defecto en Firefox, lamentablemente esta aplicación NO funciona, las pestañas se ven aún peor y sin colores.
- by Vince Aggrippino, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5The description says "Colors every tab in a different color.", but ColorfulTabs only colors the active tab and the button background. It also adds a vertical tabs sidebar which colors all the tabs in the sidebar. I realize that, over the years, changes have been made to how extensions are implemented, but the description and screenshots should be updated.
- by Firefox user 11493420, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Really useful, even though the colour spectrum is not as functional as it used to be. However, has anyone else experienced occasional flickering between tabs? I know it's not malware. Is it a function of trackng on other sites. Usually an issue when a site is opened which is video heavy. Any ideas, thanks.
- by DoItNow, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This used to be a great extension. It no longer works on the latest versions of Firefox (I run Firefox 66). I will not contribute to the support of this extension until it once again works as it used to work.
- by SubMarinerr, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I have FF 66. The add on no longer does anything except colour the first tab. Also, the developer doesn't answer emails.
Finally received a response from the developer. Apparently it's all FF's fault that his add on doesn't work with anything "Quantum" -- which was first introduced in 2017. Don't download it. It's useless.