Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16230096, 9 months ago
Mühsam, hier fehlt mindestens die Möglichkeit mehrere Lesezeichen zu markieren um alle gleichzeitig zu löschen. Jedes einzeln entfernen und auch noch jedesmal zu bestätigen frisst nur unnötig Zeit.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mugitus, a month agoThe extension finds duplicate bookmarks, but these have to be evaluated one by one. There is no bulk processing option. Also it is not shown in which bookmark folders the duplicates are stored. So, for me the extension is useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmed, 4 months agoC'est la première fois que j'utilise un tel plugin pour organiser mes bookmarks accumulés sur une dizaine d'années et des poussières.. Et je dois dire qu'avec Bookmarks Organizer je suis agréablement surpris. Fait le job et bien.
Néanmoins si je devait juste rajouter un petit bémol constructif ; J'ai remarqué qu'avant de lancer le scan de marques pages "cassés" il faut impérativement désactiver "HTTPS uniquement" dans les options de Firefox car au moment du scan le plugin semble suivre les réglages Firefox que vous avez établi. Cela permet de résoudre le problème du lien montré comme cassé en HTTPS alors qu'il est bel et bien joignable en HTTP.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17364957, 4 months agoMost of the websites with "errors" are loading fine when I open them manually. And there doesn't seem to be a way to change delay between requests or timeout settings.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15346968, 5 months agoI don't get some of the negativity here, unless it's old news. This add-on does exactly what it says it will (look for and fix duplicate, broken, and unnamed bookmarks) and looks good while doing it! There are options to correct *all* redirects or delete *all* broken bookmarks (contrary to criticisms) but care should be taken especially with the delete all option. It's not infallible; each delete should be reviewed. And the developer provides a whitelist option so that exceptions don't keep reappearing! My only suggestion: The developer should update the copyright years at the bottom (currently 2017-2019, which makes it look out of date). He's getting a donation for this (and for New Tab Override).
- Rated 1 out of 5by 63kk0, 5 months agoGot through over 19500 bookmarks, and it froze on the last 2! I left it alone for a good half hour before giving up. Sadly, this process took several hours, and was very resource intensive while running. The process appeared to be fruitful, there were many dead links to remove, but what good is it if it hangs just before completion?
- Rated 4 out of 5by polrus, 8 months agoAlmost perfect add-on . Thanks for your hard work.
It would be nice to have a button to remove all duplicates. Now it finds the dups but you have to manually click on each and every one to remove it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Makak007, 8 months agoCan anyone suggest how to use this extension, please?
Installed it on Portable version 96, I followed the "Start here" arrow and selected from the menu, in my case "duplicates". Then I got a list of duplicate bookmarks. But here I am stuck. I have no idea what to do next to delete the duplicates... totally lost and confused. ???
I must be missing something fundamental and I can't figure out what..
EDIT: I mean NOT deleting duplicated entries one by one but if there is a function to do it automatically by one click. (I am dealing with 3000+ entries...)