Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12873224, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 51. When a bookmark is in a subfolder of the bookmarks toolbar, the path is not displayed correctly.
2. Clearing broken bookmarks one by one is a pain. It's useful if you can put a check mark on a few and delete them all at once.
- by Joe Broom, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Developer: "I think I'll automate the collection of information, but make actually doing anything with it as hard as possible!"
You can't even tab to the button you want to push on the popup.
Windows 3 had a better UI than this.
- by Jamc, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5Fool proof duplicate and dead bookmark organizer ... with a huge BUT ... you have to confirm manually every single change to the corrections (redirect, delete, whitelist) ... and since its visual, you can't select the 'ok' by pressing space or arrows, ..... and this can quickly become very very annoying.
Please add an option to disable the confirmation box. thank you.
- by Khun Roger, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5I know I've got a lot of bookmarks, but it is supposed to help me get rid of the dead ones and duplicates, so that is exactly what I want it to do.
But Firefox always crashes after about 4,000 are checked, 2,700 warnings and 300 errors.
So why, Mr Developer, don't you add the ability to select which folder of bookmarks to check? Or specify a number of bookmarks to check and then stop, so we can deal with some of the checked bookmarks before it crashes Firefox?
...just an idea.
- by Firefox user 14428613, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Бро, все конечно круто... Расширение не позволяет автоматизировать процесс удаления дубликатов, все равно приходится делать это вручную. Удобнее даже через стандартное окно "все закладки".
А еще эта анимация с окном подтверждения... Не хватает только 3d эффектов на UNITY )))
- by GordR, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I was able to reduce my bookmarks from 1,581 to 534 by just getting rid of broken, obsolete and duplicates. That is a huge help for now going on to organize them into proper folders.