- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14306928, 2 years agoIt's a decent tool and does a good job of finding dupes! But there're no mass commands or buttons to deal with the dupes in one shot but rather you have to sit there and manually click on every dupe checkbox to take action.
The Find Broken URLs is a good feature but many websites like linkedin, facebook that do not allow webscrapers, see it as a threat, causing Bookmarks Organizer to generate a false positive report that the bookmark is broken or dead. The average person using this add-on needs to see friendlier http errors such as "the target web url does not allow remote checking!" as opposed to http 404!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12873224, 2 years ago1. When a bookmark is in a subfolder of the bookmarks toolbar, the path is not displayed correctly.
2. Clearing broken bookmarks one by one is a pain. It's useful if you can put a check mark on a few and delete them all at once.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Joe Broom, 3 years agoDeveloper: "I think I'll automate the collection of information, but make actually doing anything with it as hard as possible!"
You can't even tab to the button you want to push on the popup.
Windows 3 had a better UI than this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jamc, 3 years agoFool proof duplicate and dead bookmark organizer ... with a huge BUT ... you have to confirm manually every single change to the corrections (redirect, delete, whitelist) ... and since its visual, you can't select the 'ok' by pressing space or arrows, ..... and this can quickly become very very annoying.
Please add an option to disable the confirmation box. thank you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Khun Roger, 3 years agoI know I've got a lot of bookmarks, but it is supposed to help me get rid of the dead ones and duplicates, so that is exactly what I want it to do.
But Firefox always crashes after about 4,000 are checked, 2,700 warnings and 300 errors.
So why, Mr Developer, don't you add the ability to select which folder of bookmarks to check? Or specify a number of bookmarks to check and then stop, so we can deal with some of the checked bookmarks before it crashes Firefox?
...just an idea.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14428613, 3 years agoБро, все конечно круто... Расширение не позволяет автоматизировать процесс удаления дубликатов, все равно приходится делать это вручную. Удобнее даже через стандартное окно "все закладки".
А еще эта анимация с окном подтверждения... Не хватает только 3d эффектов на UNITY )))