- by Firefox user 16948790, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5brilliant! I've used so many worthless link checkers over the years I'd given up... until 'Bookmarks Organizer - it finds EVERY broken link, EVERY duplicate link, and enables you to redirect changed links - a HUNDRED MILLION THANKS to Sören Hentzschel!!
- by Firefox user 16947642, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5After trying to sync Firefox bookmarks on several devices cluttered with various old copies of miscellaneous bookmarks, my bookmarks were a complete mess.
Bookmarks Organizer has been a great help in the process of cleaning up the mess. Thank you!
(Now, if you could please add a feature that will remove all bookmarks that I will never need again, but which I don't know that I will never need again. :-) )
- by Firefox user 16430703, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent extension - I've had many bookmarks for 10+ years or older. Extension quickly identified the ones no longer working - duplicates and redirects. My initial bookmark count was 2119 now 769. No problems whatsoever with the extension
- by Firefox user 16369757, a year agoRated 5 out of 5So ein tolles Helferlein! Da mußte ich doch mal gleich die Spende anklicken. In der Hoffnung, daß Bookmarks Organizer bald von Mozilla als "Empfohlen" qualifiziert wird. Und vor allem eine Art Whitelist updaten!
- by Nunya, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works very well. Interface is easy to use.
The function of this Add-On is difficult to automate because testing all those sites mechanically is going to set off countermeasures. Plus, where cookies have been deleted, the client is going to recognize gateway portals as a failure to load.
I give it 5 stars, but I do recommend that you implement check boxes for batch whitelisting because you're always going to get a lot of false positives.
EDIT: I just noticed the filter boxes at the top of the tree. You might still simplify whitelisting, or allow filtering entries as you go. Still, no redundancies or procedural anomalies. 5/5