- by Firefox user 15346968, 14 days agoRated 5 out of 5I don't get some of the negativity here, unless it's old news. This add-on does exactly what it says it will (look for and fix duplicate, broken, and unnamed bookmarks) and looks good while doing it! There are options to correct *all* redirects or delete *all* broken bookmarks (contrary to criticisms) but care should be taken especially with the delete all option. It's not infallible; each delete should be reviewed. And the developer provides a whitelist option so that exceptions don't keep reappearing! My only suggestion: The developer should update the copyright years at the bottom (currently 2017-2019, which makes it look out of date). He's getting a donation for this (and for New Tab Override).
- by Firefox user 16948790, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5brilliant! I've used so many worthless link checkers over the years I'd given up... until 'Bookmarks Organizer - it finds EVERY broken link, EVERY duplicate link, and enables you to redirect changed links - a HUNDRED MILLION THANKS to Sören Hentzschel!!
- by Firefox user 16947642, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5After trying to sync Firefox bookmarks on several devices cluttered with various old copies of miscellaneous bookmarks, my bookmarks were a complete mess.
Bookmarks Organizer has been a great help in the process of cleaning up the mess. Thank you!
(Now, if you could please add a feature that will remove all bookmarks that I will never need again, but which I don't know that I will never need again. :-) )
- by Firefox user 16430703, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent extension - I've had many bookmarks for 10+ years or older. Extension quickly identified the ones no longer working - duplicates and redirects. My initial bookmark count was 2119 now 769. No problems whatsoever with the extension
- by Firefox user 16369757, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5So ein tolles Helferlein! Da mußte ich doch mal gleich die Spende anklicken. In der Hoffnung, daß Bookmarks Organizer bald von Mozilla als "Empfohlen" qualifiziert wird. Und vor allem eine Art Whitelist updaten!